Do you think Britney regrets shaving her head?

Nope. Media blow it all out of proportion when it was just hair. As if she were the only bald celebrity. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I think the context is what made everyone think it was a concerning event. She wasnt all glamourous like Natalie Portman or other bald celebrities wearing haute couture and diamonds for instance. She was in a cheap azz hair salon literally pulling her hair out. 

But knowing Britney, she didn’t give a single **** neither at that moment nor now. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Do your research and accept facts "Britney fan"

I edited my post. Still dont believe in the **** test theory. There are also other ways to do a drugtest, and it also doesnt make sense for Britney shaving her hair in public right in front of the pap just to avoid a **** test. She wanted to create drama.

She literaly said 'im sick of everyone touching me'. She wanted to make a statement.

You do your research:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I edited my post. Still dont believe in the **** test theory. There are also other ways to do a drugtest, and it also doesnt make sense for Britney shaving her hair in public right in front of the pap just to avoid a **** test.

She wanted to make a statement.

Statement my a.ss, she was trying to save her own a.ss so they wouldn't take her kids away! Look it up

4 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Nah its just that most of you fans on here are highly delusional, this is why I barely post in Britney posts because you people can't accept facts it's so frustrating 

Those arents ‘facts’. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I do believe she was on ***** at some point, but the hair shaving to avoid a **** test? No. She would have shaved her hair discret, not full in public like she did.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

They are facts! Britney was using hardcore ***** in the late 2000s 

I wonder if that’s allegedly the medical record that’s been sealed and they refuse to talk about. Mean while, Brit confirmed and stated that she’s been to rehabs and AA. I do wonder what was going on then..

• Like 2

I don't think we can ever understand what it's like to be Britney. She's a superstar .. she was also a child star. Besides the very hard work that goes into that it also means being touched ALL the time by a lot of people. Getting make up and hair done. Getting custom made clothes. Can you imagine tons of random people touching you for years??? I'd go ******* insane. 

So shaving her hair could have very much been the " get the fucck away from me, let me be, leave me alone" and also .. Britney's parents had always put a lot of pressure on her regarding her appearance. Being bald would drive Lynne crazy. And maybe Britney wanted her to see the paparazzi pics and be pissed.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

They are facts! Britney was using hardcore ***** in the late 2000s 

Im sure she did, but it was never proved if im not mistaken or did i missed some documents?and as far i remember she always passed **** tests.

I just like to believe the hair shaving was way more then just avoiding a **** test. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I wish she had owned it. It would've been believable to say her hair was so damaged and she wanted to get rid of all the damage and start fresh. Maybe it would've still been seen as being 'bizarre' since it was done in public instead of the privacy of her own home. Still might've cushioned some of the 'she's bat**** and just shaved her own head!!! *Insert cuckoo clock noises*

5 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

ok I’m here for us defending Britney to death but you are not correct here - she shaved her head because she did have an emotional breakdown - which is perfectly fine but, we can’t now just be like “people shave their heads all the time” - like she said - cause I’m sorry but that is not what happened.

if that was the case she would’ve done it at home, or at a salon during regular business hours and not followed by 10k paparazzi.

it was a statement, it was a call for help - no shame in any of that, but let’s not downplay it.

she wasn’t trying to grow her hair back to health…

I'm not that op but I said something similar. It just makes me wonder if she could've cushioned any of the blowback by claiming her hair was so damaged and she just did it, even if there were other reasons for why she did it. Maybe the gp wouldn't have freaked so much?

• Like 1