Do you think Britney regrets shaving her head?

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

ok I’m here for us defending Britney to death but you are not correct here - she shaved her head because she did have an emotional breakdown - which is perfectly fine but, we can’t now just be like “people shave their heads all the time” - like she said - cause I’m sorry but that is not what happened.

if that was the case she would’ve done it at home, or at a salon during regular business hours and not followed by 10k paparazzi.

it was a statement, it was a call for help - no shame in any of that, but let’s not downplay it.

she wasn’t trying to grow her hair back to health…

Only Britney herself know exactly the reason why she did it, everyone else can only speculate. Wich is why is extremely obnoxious to afirm that I'm "not correct", assuming only your own opinion is right!

Some people here really needs to stop speaking on behalf of others, specially Britney! 

It's only opinions, not facts, there's no need to point who is right or wrong about what happened inside another person's mind! 

51 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Only Britney herself know exactly the reason why she did it, everyone else can only speculate. Wich is why is extremely obnoxious to afirm that I'm "not correct", assuming only your own opinion is right!

Some people here really needs to stop speaking on behalf of others, specially Britney! 

It's only opinions, not facts, there's no need to point who is right or wrong about what happened inside another person's mind! 

she literally talked about it in for the record and she said something like: "i was going through so much artificial stuff with keying and the kids at the time and i was devastated... and people thought that i was crazy, but people shave their heads all the time... i was going through a lot but it was just kinda like feeling a form of rebellion, feeling free, and shedding a little bit of the stuff that had happened"

so we have that directly from her, so i think we can 100% say it was not her trying to get her hair back to health as you said.

2 hours ago, TomasBR said:

She colored her hair too much at that time, going back and forth with black color and blonde, it probably damaged her hair beyond repair. She could've transitioned or shaved, she choose the letter.

and then the person at the salon that night said that britney told her: "It was, you know, 'I just don't want anybody, anybody touching my head. I don't want anyone touching my hair. I'm sick of people touching my hair.'"

does she regret it? we don't know yet. but we can't just be like "oh, it was nothing... she just shaved her head." cause that is not the case at all.

not attacking you boo, but there's if literally statements from her about it being some form of statement / process, not just a simple vanity decision.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Yes but it was because of a **** test whether you like the truth or not 

This wouldn’t make much sense. If this concerned her she would of researched it and discovered that yes you can test hair for *****, but that includes all hair on the body. She would of removed all body hair. Body hair like brows and lashes etc actually go back further than six months. Only Brit knows.

53 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

This wouldn’t make much sense. If this concerned her she would of researched it and discovered that yes you can test hair for *****, but that includes all hair on the body. She would of removed all body hair. Body hair like brows and lashes etc actually go back further than six months. Only Brit knows.

I'm sure she shaved everything single piece off, she was using m.eth during that year

3 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

She had no choice but to shave it because they were going to **** test her and she had used m.eth in the past. It was needed and it was unfortunate that she had to shave her head so they won't test her hair follicles for *****. 

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

I'm sure she tried some *****, but that wasnt the reason. She shaved her head to make a point. She wanted to destroy the Britney Spears brand by shaving off her hair as a big FY to her team. She was sick of people constantly telling her what to do to fullfill 'Britney Spears' the popstar. Thats what I think.

• Love 5