Britney should hire Jordan as her SM and media advisor, hire fans for assistants

• Leader
28 minutes ago, torontofan said:

She just needs a good TEAM surrounding her. I don't think every single person in her circle is bad but like.. take a look at the Kardashian playbook for example (with the exception of the Lou Taylor connection), everything they do is purposeful and planned. It is professional. Honestly, if she had a professional team surrounding her, her living room dancing videos could look AMAZING and less cheap. Her fashion could be on POINT. I always thought she just didn't care but based on her video where she reminds everyone how much of an icon she was BEFORE the conservatorship, I think she does care. But she doesn't have access to her money to look like her peers and she has a ****TY team that is trying to make her look cheap and "crazy". Back in the day SHE set the trends, not the Kardashians. EVERYONE dressed like HER. Everyone danced like HER. 

I'm not sure fans is the way to go. But a team of professionals who have been following her entire career and understand her fanbase as well as what SHE wants is key.

Love this! 

Also, I think it's important we clarify that being a fan does not mean they also can't be professional at the same time. "But a team of professionals who have been following her entire career and understand her fanbase as well as what SHE wants is key." That is the definition of a fan :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The fans are the promo for artists now with edits, covers, choreo, these artists don't realise how much work the fanbase puts in. We get nothing back anymore, the days of exciting popstar are dead. Especially gaga right now, also they try so hard to distance themselves and make it seem like they are these enigmatic idols, but just makes them look selfish, and completely disconnected 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

At the risk of being labeled a Jordan hater (let me be clear, I am not), there has and continues to be branding/marketing no-no’s on this very site so I can’t help but think there’s a lot for him to learn. No hate, he’s young and we all have things to learn. I’d like to see an industry titan with a polished portfolio of work to handle marketing, but I’d be lovely if he was allowed to be a part of the process and given the opportunity to work his way up. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

While it sounds like a great idea, a fan wouldn’t be an appropriate choice. Imagine the pest constantly pestering the queen to hear unreleased tracks and ask her what her favorite album track is on the daily. Britney would kick them out the first day :emma:

Fan employee: “Hey Britney, when will you finally release Rebe—“

Britney: :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

At the risk of being labeled a Jordan hater (let me be clear, I am not), there has and continues to be branding/marketing no-no’s on this very site so I can’t help but think there’s a lot for him to learn. No hate, he’s young and we all have things to learn. I’d like to see an industry titan with a polished portfolio of work to handle marketing, but I’d be lovely if he was allowed to be a part of the process and given the opportunity to work his way up. 

All good! Any and all people who are visible and working on a public platform like this are subject to make mistakes. The Internet is forever, and there are a lot of people here, so my mistakes aren't usually forgotten. I think that has strengthened me in the long run. 

• Like 1