Britney should hire Jordan as her SM and media advisor, hire fans for assistants

9 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

While it sounds like a great idea, a fan wouldn’t be an appropriate choice. Imagine the pest constantly pestering the queen to hear unreleased tracks and ask her what her favorite album track is on the daily. Britney would kick them out the first day :emma:

Me :emma:

I'm sure the last thing she wants is to hire someone who is obsessed with her. With fans you run the risk of hiring a yes man who will just say yes and agree with everything you do. They wont hold you accountable because that risks losing their dream job working for their fave. 

I think she’s going to be behaving a lot like we saw when she was in her “original doll” era. (Trying to put out music without label approval, impromptu house of blues shows) She’s been so controlled on one extreme of the spectrum for so long I just have a feeling she’s going to swing the other way when she’s free. It’s gonna be a little messy but i think it’s gonna be brilliant. She’s just gonna do what she wants then she will find a healthy balance with hiring good people around her to hone in on an image. She needs some space to just feel herself and do her thing first

at least he should have the opportunity to interview her once, to make up for that mess of emailed interview from 2014 :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: (not that Britney had anything to do with that)

But as some people said, there are many professional people that are also fans of Britney. Take for example Jon Asher, I think that's the kind of producers she needs to work with, someone that's willing to experiment, but also knows her catalog, what would suit her, and what her fans want to hear.

Then there's people like @remixedbynick , he should be doing all of her official remixes :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: They could even commission him some remix albums between eras, or more than club remixes, things like reimaginations of her songs, like those 80's edits, or stuff like that.

Then we have all those people that remaster her videos, they should be hired to fix that mess on youtube right now. Then speaking of youtube, they should upload all of her most important live performances, and they should do lyric videos for all of her album tracks.

Then we have all those talented people that make those fake albums that look so professional, or that do all those beautiful edits of her pictures (not talking about that photoshop that makes her look like an alien). There's a lot of people that could do a better job for the artwork of her albums, or the website, or share stuff on her official social media, etc.

Anyone that is hired to be part of her team should take a Britney test besides proving their professional skills. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

at least he should have the opportunity to interview her once, to make up for that mess of emailed interview from 2014 :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: (not that Britney had anything to do with that)

But as some people said, there are many professional people that are also fans of Britney. Take for example Jon Asher, I think that's the kind of producers she needs to work with, someone that's willing to experiment, but also knows her catalog, what would suit her, and what her fans want to hear.

Then there's people like @remixedbynick , he should be doing all of her official remixes :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: They could even commission him some remix albums between eras, or more than club remixes, things like reimaginations of her songs, like those 80's edits, or stuff like that.

Then we have all those people that remaster her videos, they should be hired to fix that mess on youtube right now. Then speaking of youtube, they should upload all of her most important live performances, and they should do lyric videos for all of her album tracks.

Then we have all those talented people that make those fake albums that look so professional, or that do all those beautiful edits of her pictures (not talking about that photoshop that makes her look like an alien). There's a lot of people that could do a better job for the artwork of her albums, or the website, or share stuff on her official social media, etc.

Anyone that is hired to be part of her team should take a Britney test besides proving their professional skills. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

totally agree with this

• Leader
9 hours ago, MikeSim said:

I'm sure the last thing she wants is to hire someone who is obsessed with her. With fans you run the risk of hiring a yes man who will just say yes and agree with everything you do. They wont hold you accountable because that risks losing their dream job working for their fave. 

Kind of a negative way to look at fans. How about fans are people who would put her emotional, mental and physical health first as well as know what would be exciting for the rest of the fandom.