Britney should hire Jordan as her SM and media advisor, hire fans for assistants

Probably best to have people who can detach and be impartial but have a lot of respect for her, and who ultimately listen to her having the final word. Fans are great but in an employment capacity they could possibly end up turning the environment into that of yes people. I do wonder as well when being a celebrity if you always question if those who like you, do they like you for who you really are, or do they always only ever see your public image, which is enough in itself to give the fan a high? It's got to be frustrating. So slap me...

:bsass_britney_boys_nod:

• Love 8
  • Like 1

She just needs a good TEAM surrounding her. I don't think every single person in her circle is bad but like.. take a look at the Kardashian playbook for example (with the exception of the Lou Taylor connection), everything they do is purposeful and planned. It is professional. Honestly, if she had a professional team surrounding her, her living room dancing videos could look AMAZING and less cheap. Her fashion could be on POINT. I always thought she just didn't care but based on her video where she reminds everyone how much of an icon she was BEFORE the conservatorship, I think she does care. But she doesn't have access to her money to look like her peers and she has a ****TY team that is trying to make her look cheap and "crazy". Back in the day SHE set the trends, not the Kardashians. EVERYONE dressed like HER. Everyone danced like HER. 

I'm not sure fans is the way to go. But a team of professionals who have been following her entire career and understand her fanbase as well as what SHE wants is key.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
4 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Not a bad idea! But fans can get a little bit crazy sometimes though, the fascination everyone around her would have could make her uncomfortable lol.

Some fans can, sure. But also so can non-fans. Look at the situation Britney is currently in. And tbh who at this point isn't at least a casual fan of Britney's. You've gotta be a monster to not root for her at this point lol. 

• Like 2
  • Leader
3 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Just like Selena Quintanilla did, we all know how that turned out..:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

IDK if you were joking or not but that's kinda messed up. Britney hiring a fan does not = danger. That is a perception I've always hated and distanced myself from. It's possible to be a big fan and also know how to be professional and get the work done. If anything I think it's a strength because you're also connected to the audience whom you're marketing the content/project for. Not being a fan of Britney's is why you almost get "Passenger" on a setlist, for example. 😏

@runpiggierun

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4