Jamie's dirty strategy is pretty obvious

I do believe Jamie first play was to make the media think he stepped down, now his second play is to make her look unfit so the general public can be like oh Jamie stepped down and look what happened. So I do believe this is a strategy.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Remember, all of Britney's staff, including the housekeeper who accused her of animal neglect, is hired by Jamie. He can, at any moment, call the staff and give them directions on what to do or what to say. 

How convenient, to make such accusations just weeks before the big hearing.

This is a set up to sabotage her. So don't let your guard down guys, we have to stay vigilant in the next few weeks. 

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

MV5-BZWQy-Mm-I3-Zj-Qt-NWIw-My00-Y2-Nl-LT

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, epskilonme said:

Shouldnt it be Britney who should be vigilant? 

Without the public support it doesn’t matter how vigilant she is. She’s been staying vigilant for years. None of us should forget what this is truly about and that is to end her conservatorship fully once and for all. 

• Love 4

Did anyone honestly think stuff like this was not going to conveniently arise. The staff knows .. if Britney regains her freedom , they will all be out of a job . Jamie hand picked them . Everyone is a fly on the wall. The strength of Britney is unreal. Yet the stress that shes endured is unfathomable . Money is their priority not Britney . To state you need to treat her like a racehorse is utterly disgusting. To hear she has always wanted out but it works for her family is insane . To see her boys removed and her time spent reduced after her own father attacked her own child and still is allowed to remain her controller is criminal. I do not comprehend how this is legal . 

• Love 9

Since the recent headlines I feel very anxious. I always knew their only way to defend themselves would be to disclose details about her mental health and ridiculing her for it/downright make up awful stories. Now all of that is happening and I hope she has the strength to endure it. It’s so important that we stick together and let people know what is happening :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Remember, all of Britney's staff, including the housekeeper who accused her of animal neglect, is hired by Jamie. He can, at any moment, call the staff and give them directions on what to do or what to say. 

How convenient, to make such accusations just weeks before the big hearing.

This is a set up to sabotage her. So don't let your guard down guys, we have to stay vigilant in the next few weeks. 

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

MV5-BZWQy-Mm-I3-Zj-Qt-NWIw-My00-Y2-Nl-LT

My quote! 😍! I hope they don’t have more tricks up their sleeve, this all feels like the 2020 election where things leak each week to make their opponent look bad :/

• Love 1