Christopher Melcher: Let’s talk about suing Jamie!

Let's talk about SUING JAMIE SPEARS. How Britney Spears can hold her father accountable. 

-he compares criminal vs civil court. 

-with a civil case: Britney will be more in control compared to a criminal case (prosecutors controlling plea deals etc). 

-he believes it’s unlikely Jamie would go to Jail.

-he thinks it’s worth going through Civil and getting her money back. Jamie has a 48+ million bond she can fight for. 

-Proof- Civil case 9/12 is needed from a jury. Criminal is harder with 12/12 needed.  

+ more! 

A must watch! :gunney:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, s&m said:

I’m saying this one more time! Rosengart is too silent! In my country it is called: The calm before the storm!

Let’s have faith :)

mhmm - I think he knows their tactics already so now he’ll just hit them with absolutely everything at once.

he has so much to fight with that at least something has to stick.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

mhmm - I think he knows their tactics already so now he’ll just hit them with absolutely everything at once.

he has so much to fight with that at least something has to stick.

Of course he knows! We ar talking about a person who used to be a prosecutor! He knows where to look for

• Love 1
  • Like 1

thanks for posting. this was very informative. I think we need to find out who the bond company is bc they should have never approved Jamie or Andrew for a bond in a corrupt conservatorship it makes their company not only look bad, but complicit with corruption.  

I didn't know Andrew wallet was paid to leave. I thought he just left. The fact that he was paid to screams that they are hiding something.

• Like 1

very informative, kind of disheartening but I guess we knew it's gonna be very hard for Britney to get all her money back, or even make them go to jail, but hopefully they get till the bottom of the fraud :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

also, kinda funny how he mentions the red flags that the court "didn't catch", when the whole conservatorship was a huge red flag since the beginning, but of course nobody caught that

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

thanks for posting. this was very informative. I think we need to find out who the bond company is bc they should have never approved Jamie or Andrew for a bond in a corrupt conservatorship it makes their company not only look bad, but complicit with corruption.  

I didn't know Andrew wallet was paid to leave. I thought he just left. The fact that he was paid to screams that they are hiding something.

I was just trying to find out this exact thing! Who the company is that issued the bond. I would not be surprised if it was stonebridge or something connecting LMT. 

• Like 2