Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 6: Game within a Game - Silky SLAYS

This was HERSTORY!

All Stars Season 6 - Game within a Game, Silky slayed the lipsyncs and proved herself. I would give her a crown just for the performances she gave in this episode. 6 consequent lipsync wins!!!! She even competed against herself, does it get any better than that? 😂😂😍😍 You can see at 1:55 Rupaul giggling like a little girl enjoying herself like we've never seen before. I felt the same way. This was epic!

Also check this: https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/heres-how-silky-nutmeg-ganache-just-made-herstory-for-drag-race/

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

6 minutes ago, maki93 said:

The episode was good. RuPaul is the King and Queen of TV entertainment. 

Yupp! I hope this inspires them to turn back to lipsync for your life in the following seasons. This was epic and the eagerness to win and the fight is something else to watch. And for once the judges, top four and Rupaul enjoyed themselves, it was really fun to watch.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block