Kalenna Circus Demos

So along my journey discovering songs created for all different artists, I’ve been able to confirm many demo created or pitched for Britney projects.

We’ve know for quite some time that Kalenna & Darkchild created Pucker Up for Britney. But I’ve been able to confirm 3 other demos that I’ve revealed in the past couple months.

The first demo I was able to confirm was directly with Kalenna called Big Spender which was released by Adrienne Bailon.

The other 2 demos are Painted Windows which was released by The *****cat Dolls & Shake My released by Kalenna & Three Six Mafia. Those demos were confirmed by producer Osinachi. Who revealed that they were actively trying to land placements on Britney’s album!

Big Spender

Painted Windows

Shake My

Pucker Up

• Love 2

Honestly Britney would’ve slayed any of these. I wish one of Kaleena’s songs made one of Britney’s albums, she deserves recognition. She was with Diddy-Dirty Money and then went to love and hip hop and was basically broke (more money than me, but less than what she deserved from the songs she’s written). Keep grinding Kaleena.

• Love 2

U know i met Dawn right after *** on the Floor dropped, she sas doing mixtape release party at a club here in Phoenix. She said Dirty Money recorded 900+ songs for that one album. So imma need Puffy to leak thoa3, or have kaleena or Dawn leak em becuase that album was great but f4om what Dawn said the original tracklist was supposed to be before label made them rerecord tsuff it was gonna be like Prince and the Revolution sounding type of thibg and i needddd that

• Love 2
10 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Comments in 2025 be like :

**********, yes I **** or ********* ******* but It's ********** !!! 

God, where's the world going !?

i think this really might be the case. especially since gen z is so ''woke'' and SJW

hopefully exhale will still exist and as we are all a bit older than other bases we will still be able to cuss :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 1