"My Daughter is a Sick Little Girl," Says Man as He Forcibly Takes $20,000+ Dollars From Her a Month

On 8/21/2021 at 5:25 PM, KrisJ said:

She’s about to turn 40. He is super creepy with the daddy stuff - it’s sick and has pe** tendencies... 

Swings both ways imo. I can see a good parent always looking after the well being of their kids instead of it being a case of "You turn 18 and you're on your own. You **** up and you gonna own that **** up." But the words and actions have to go hand in hand. It's like one thing's being said and the actions are grabbing as much money as you can. The money is clearly what's more important instead of truly looking after his daughter and getting her any help she might've needed. A good parent doesn't use his daughter's "sickness" to make his own career of mooching off of her. 

I'd said on another thread that might be a tough thing to swallow if you're a macho man. "I'm the man, I'm gonna be the breadwinner. I'll be the decision maker. Everybody just sit your ***** down and let me be the man." Meanwhile your daughter probably made more money in the first 6 months of her musical career than he'd ever earned in his entire working career. That doesn't give him the excuse to pull the **** he's doing. I sense another disconnect. So if Jamie's ashamed that his teenage daughter is the breadwinner, wouldn't it be more embarrassing to leech off her? Or is this where the defensives come in? "I'm not leeching off of her. I'm doing business work in the Britney brand. I deserve to get paid."