Britney spotted driving on her own on Friday

11 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I'm wondering if they let her drive so often in hope that she will mess up, exceed the speed limit or something. 

After "Britney almost killed her dog", I wouldn't be surprised if they come up with "Britney almost crashed her car" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Anyway, sorry for my paranoia :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edit : Hope I'm not giving them ideas :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Oh I’m sure that’s next 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I'm wondering if they let her drive so often in hope that she will mess up, exceed the speed limit or something. 

After "Britney almost killed her dog", I wouldn't be surprised if they come up with "Britney almost crashed her car" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Anyway, sorry for my paranoia :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edit : Hope I'm not giving them ideas :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Hopefully not. Hopefully Jodi is just simply allowing her more freedom after recognizing that all the constraints have actually been doing way more harm than good. I think the thing everyone needs to recognize is that she's spent the past 13 years literally being treated like a child. So now she needs to re-learn how to be an adult and do things for herself and it is through no fault of her own. OF COURSE she is going to make mistakes. And unfortunately she is once again being looked at under a microscope by the media who is just WAITING for her to make a mistake. And Jamie is loving every damn second of it!! 

But umm.. yah.. I feel like that is a headline that is very possible with TMZ being paid by Jamie... ugh

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

c'mon let's not be negative. We have to hope the best for B

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, torontofan said:

Hopefully not. Hopefully Jodi is just simply allowing her more freedom after recognizing that all the constraints have actually been doing way more harm than good. I think the thing everyone needs to recognize is that she's spent the past 13 years literally being treated like a child. So now she needs to re-learn how to be an adult and do things for herself and it is through no fault of her own. OF COURSE she is going to make mistakes. And unfortunately she is once again being looked at under a microscope by the media who is just WAITING for her to make a mistake. And Jamie is loving every damn second of it!! 

But umm.. yah.. I feel like that is a headline that is very possible with TMZ being paid by Jamie... ugh

You mean TMZ being paid by Jamie with BRITNEY’S MONEY

1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

I think they want to show to the world how she can do whatever she wants and how much she was exaggerating. We won’t buy any of their dirty tactics though.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Imagine having articles and photos of you taken by strangers posted online just because you’re driving. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Her life (and the life of other celebrities) is so weird. Happy to see her having some freedom though..

I know! It’s embarrassing like - omg look at Britney driving, she’s such a grownup… it’s horrible.

”going for a solo drive” - disgusting.

• Leader
3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

I know! It’s embarrassing like - omg look at Britney driving, she’s such a grownup… it’s horrible.

”going for a solo drive” - disgusting.

I don’t think that’s why this is news. It’s more bc she’s been forbidden to drive for a decade+ so that in itself is cool to see her driving again.