New Fake News Article: Britney’s Dogs Close To Death

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

What the **** was that dog sitter doing ?

Also why doesn't Jamie sue the housekeeper for talking to media ?

Also I wish nothing but the worst for every single one of TMZ employees. Human garbage

EXACTLY IF THERES A DOG SITTER THEN IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE GOT TO THAT POINT

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Persona said:

Britney has a house full of people watching her all day long. this shouldn't have happened but it did and I'm guessing they either wanted this to happen or this is blown out of proportion. 

It can be both. They set this up, and then blew it out of proportion 

Disgusting way of manipulating the medias and public opinion 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
  • Exhale+
Posted (edited)
On 8/21/2021 at 4:45 AM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You don’t know her at all if you think she’s an animal abuser. How low of some people to be on this forum while they think the worst of Britney.

You don’t know Britney either :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Of course she’s not intentionally harming her pets. But it doesn’t sound like she’s a good pet owner if she’s feeding dogs with special diets table scraps and not putting out water for them.

I don’t believe being a forgetful or even BAD pet owner makes you a bad person.

Or even having the impulsion to knock the phone out of someone’s hand when they’re accusing you of neglect in your own home. Britney is not a bad person.

[removed]

Edited by Jordan Miller
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Of course she’s not intentionally harming her pets. But it doesn’t sound like she’s a good pet owner if she’s feeding dogs with special diets table scraps and not putting out water for them.

Or even having the impulsion to knock the phone out of someone’s hand when they’re accusing you of neglect in your own home. Britney is not a bad person.

So, please, **** off :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

lol, this is exactly what team con want you to believe. That she is an animal abuser, and not even able to take care of her dog. 

This story is set up. And the fact that it's coming out weeks before the big hearing, is no coincidence. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Circuit said:

So, please, **** off :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Ew who is this?? Juno Lynn???

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, Lucian85 said:

lol, this is exactly what team con want you to believe. That she is an animal abuser, and not even able to take care of her dog. 

This story is set up. And the fact that it's coming out weeks before the big hearing, is no coincidence. 

You’re too far gone. No point in arguing with someone unable to cede that Britney has her moments like everyone else.

5 minutes ago, Circuit said:

You’re too far gone. No point in arguing with someone unable to cede that Britney has her moments like everyone else.

I never said she doesn't have her moments, smh. 

But we know for a fact that her father hired someone to take care of the dog. So if the damn dog has a problem, it's all on the dog sitter, end of. 

If you can't see that this story is carefully orchestrated to sabotage her, then I can do nothing for you. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I never said she doesn't have her moments, smh. 

But we know for a fact that her father hired someone to take care of the dog. So if the damn dog has a problem, it's all on the dog sitter, end of. 

If you can't see that this story is carefully orchestrated to sabotage her, then I can do nothing for you. 

Literally… 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Saoru said:

If the dogs were sick and/or neglected then the housekeeper did the right thing by bringing them to a vet.

However, I don't believe the story is 100% factual. 

If the dog was as near death as they claim, they would have taken it to the vet way beforehand 

• Like 2

It doesn’t matter what Britney did or didn’t do. Iis ridiculous they are trying to blame this on her when there is literally someone being paid solely to take care of her dogs. What is this person even being paid for?

And where were all the people concerned for animal safety when Jimmy Lou said on instagram that she is murdering cats every other day?

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I think people are focused too much on whether this story is true or not. I look at it a different way.

The whole point of a conservatorship is to take care of someone else’s personal affairs. Jamie, Jodi, that’s your job. And anything that happens to Britney’s dogs falls squarely on you. They have clearly proven they’re not fit to stay on board.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

If the dog was as near death as they claim, they would have taken it to the vet way beforehand 

I mean dogs can take ill and nearly die in a matter of hours. My own dog recently got a virus and was healthy one day to near death the next. It involved an emergency trip to the vet and emergency fluids for severe dehydration, antibiotics, painkillers etc and being kept in for 24 hours and on observation for about 10 days. 

I have no reason to doubt her dogs went to the vet and have not returned but the exact circumstances around their vet visit are not clear and I believe the story being spun is a lie or not the whole truth. 

I don't care how badly these dogs were neglected, under no circumstances does a dog sitter have the authority to decide she's just going to keep the dogs herself and not return to their owner.

Yes if the dogs are in an emergency situation, take them to the vet OF COURSE. But then RETURN THEM TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER AND COMMUNICATE WHAT THE ISSUE WAS WTF

THAT IS STRAIGHT THEFT IF YOU BELIEVE THE DOGS ARE NEGLECTED FILE A COMPLAINT FOR NEGLIGENCE FFS

Man alive! do I ever wish Britney did file a charge for theft! Hope it wasn't a case of her wanting to and then security not allowing it

THIS IS SO EFFED UP

• Like 1