Jason Rubin, elected to replace Jamie Spears as conservator of Britney’s estate, was once denied guardianship of own mother

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yes but also... he did try and put his mom in a conservatorship when she did not want to be in one, nor did his brother approve of this (who was named the power of attorney by the mother). And now he may step in and control Britney's estate? Kind of alarming to me. He has a history of trying to put someone in a conservatorship. Britney has stated she does not want to be in one. I like Rosengart but this definitely caught my attention. 

I agree. But I also think, we don't know much about this incident. Just the part that's meant to scare us. I trust in Rosengart and I think if we want to find out what happened to Britney's money and get her out, Rosengart has to find evidence, so Britney can sue them for it later too. Team con is never going to hand over their books as long as Jamie is in place. Now would I rather have someone else as a choice now what I know about this story? absolutely. But honestly? I feel like team con is so determined to find dirt on everybody that could help Britney, make the public distrust them, that it doesn't matter who it is because they will always find something. And if they don't, they'll make it up.

Rubin might be questionable now. But Rosengart still isn't imo. and I doubt he would nominate someone he doesn't think can help him in winning this case. as long as Rosengart stands between Britney and those who might be a threat to her freedom and as long as we can trust him (rn there's nothing that indicates we can't), I think we shouldn't be too worried yet.

maybe I'm just trying to stay calm. I just refuse to get too worried yet because it was clear from the start this would get messy. and with all the other articles coming out rn, I feel like this whole thing will just get worse. so it's important to not get overwhelmed I think. team con is trying really hard to get into everybody's heads.

• Like 1