Britney this is a positive message for you from us

Britney, I’m sorry most of us consumed you as a product for the past years without questioning how bad your personal situation was. I’m sorry you had to meet like 50 fans each night that paid a **** ton of money that wasn’t even for you. Now I personally understand the circumstances or why you weren’t close or even nice to some of them. I’m sorry you had to feel used constantly by everyone and I hope soon you’ll get to experience real freedom and do whatever you want with it. Love you, you beautiful talented soul :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Like 1

Dear Britney,

We stan you, love you, respect you not only for your talent and your influence in music but also for your strength, your kindness, your humbleness and for your dignity during the toughest times.

You always find the courage to rise up and shine with grace, no matter how hard they try to use you, abuse you and bring you down.

#freebritney