Britney wants to remind everyone of her accomplishments pre-conservatorship and that she is the legendary Miss Britney Spears

This tells me that she's going to have an epic comeback once she's free.Β  The original make me video had that old spark that was missing forever. . . And her team scrapped it. They ruined the Britney brand, not her. God knows what all of her other videos post conservatorship were actually like beforehand.Β  If they were in control from the beginning her entire career wouldn't have happened.Β  It explains why there were only 2 videos from the last 2 albums.Β  She wasn't allowed the creative input that gave her passion so she basically said "**** it" and gave up.Β Β 

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

It certainly seems she’s saying β€œlook what I did without it”.

I feel like loads of people will think she meansΒ cancel all her work post 2008 but I read this as, I ownedΒ it before and I will again.Β 

Β 

• Love 1

Wish she wrote "LILY WHITE ***" to stay on brand lol... but love the caption anyway!Β 

That definitely sounds like she wrote that caption.Β  Cassie is most likely forbidden to allow anything anti-cship stuff on her page, so I'm expecting that caption to be edited any moment now.

It's been obvious all along since the Circus era that Britney no longer has creative control of her music.Β  She might have some input, but she clearly doesn't have full creative control like she used to pre-cship.Β  So I expect the legendary Britney Spears to return once she's free (and away from her current label as well since they obviously don't give af about promoting older artists).

• Love 1

that's bull**** why are they editing her posts, or is it her lawyer telling her to edit it after the fact or Jodi telling her it doesn't help her being that way.. Or maybe she feels bad after she gets it off her chest and edits it out later.. ughh she is too sweet I do remember that but I also remember her sass.. The first one was definitely her not sure about the edit..Β 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

that's bull**** why are they editing her posts, or is it her lawyer telling her to edit it after the fact or Jodi telling her it doesn't help her being that way.. Or maybe she feels bad after she gets it off her chest and edits it out later.. ughh she is too sweet I do remember that but I also remember her sass.. The first one was definitely her not sure about the edit..Β 

Its so weird, why did they deleted that, it was a beautiful statement

• Love 1
I am so glad she posted that, she acknowledges it whichΒ she rarely mentions her accomplishments, the old Britney might return and if she comes back like that all these pop stars of today will be reminded who is the true Princess of Pop
Once she comesback at full force, all the pop star queen wanna bees who thought they had it will realize and pay respect to her again!