Britney wants to remind everyone of her accomplishments pre-conservatorship and that she is the legendary Miss Britney Spears

7 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

I think she would have adressed the false accusations about the dogs if it was herself choosing what to post and not. Now it just looks like Cassie constantly coming up with justifications for her posting and editing.

She will have been advised by Matt not to publicly comment on the matter.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, reVolution said:

Yeah from day one she was not into it. And thinking of Circus era it amazed how amazing she was even not giving her full, the album was art

Call me crazy(and i prolly am) but I always thought Britney was half-assing on purpose to throw her own career so her team could stop making money.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, mystic falls said:

So she purposely didn’t give a f about performing cause of the cship :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: at least now we know why her skills were so low all these years :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: at least that’s how I see it:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I mean her choreographer and good friend Wayde was literally fired right before the Circus tour because of “**** use”, an excuse they used to isolate her from all of her contacts.

During Femme Fatale she was clearly medicated as hell, and she confirmed in her court statement she had to choreograph a large part of Piece Of Me herself. There’s no need for speculation when the proof is right there lmao

• Like 2
1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Call me crazy(and i prolly am) but I always thought Britney was half-assing on purpose to throw her own career so her team could stop making money.

Imma call you crazy but in good spirit lmao. The circus era was meant to be her way out of the conservatorship. If anything, she couldn’t give it her all because they had literally enslaved her

• Love 2