Britney wants to remind everyone of her accomplishments pre-conservatorship and that she is the legendary Miss Britney Spears

1 hour ago, Lucky☆ said:

bruce jenner interview GIF

Yes , remind them how iconic you are queen .

I felt happy seeing that post... it was just me?

No, she has always been so humble all the time, and sometimes a bit embarrassed at others pointing her Iconicness, it feels so nice to see her owning it, gives me hope that she is not done with music and performing yet

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Yass!! Tell 'em girl! :neydedance_purple:

We love to see it. I'm so happy right now. I just wished she started the clip with gimme more's "it's britney beeeeech" line and ended with slave's "... like that". 

But this is is refreshing to see from her own insta. Slay us again queen! We are so ready once ur free.

On the otherhand....

Judge Brenda Pennies be like...:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

2 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

I feel like loads of people will think she means cancel all her work post 2008 but I read this as, I owned it before and I will again. 

It's such a bittersweet feeling because I love many of the things she did after 2007 but having a clearer view now of the circumstances shes been going through it's tough for me to celebrate those "accomplishments" knowing she must have been suffering in order to do all those things.

And about the things I disliked, the POM show for instance, I feel confused because for one side its a fact the show was a cheap mess (specially close to the end) but I dont have the nerve to complain about anything because, had I been in Britney's position I would have done the same if not something worse. 

3 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Shock she didn't add the kiss and oops performance, also baby video :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Pretty sure she simply found the tiktok clip somewhere online, downloaded it and posted it afterwards. She didnt create it. I guess. 

• Love 2

Interesting use of the 1999 O Holy Night Performance which was... I swear I heard audience laughter in that performance ☹️. FTBOMBH was great that night though.

I like the use of the Austin Powers Cameo with Boys.

We need the 1080i footage of the 2001 Superbowl Performance. It aired in 1080i in 2001.

• Love 1

i truly hope she really believes this in her heart and the she really knows she is indeed an incredible human being that has achieved so much. the conservatorship has tried to destroy her but she is so ******* strong.

she has definitely left her mark in this world and given so much joy to so many. i love you britney spears. and i love that you love yourself and you see your value and know you're a true queen. for a second there in these past 13+ years i feared you had maybe forgotten.

mufasa GIF

• Love 3