Why did Britney think she could not avoid a c-ship?

On 8/20/2021 at 10:59 PM, Million Billion said:

Do you guys remember what Adam Streisand said in the Framing BS documentary? He said that Britney told him "she knew she could not avoid a c-ship, that she simply didnt want her father to be the conservator" 

In the podcast, Adam said that Britney did not want Cship, but he was the one, as I understood from his words, who suggested a strategy where 1) she will not resist Cship, cuz it will be difficult to oppose; 2) they will not let the father to be the one in control; 3) then they will gradually try to remove the restrictions and ultimately terminate the Cship  ... and she accepted his strategy.

Here's the podcast:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/id1460055316?i=1000514181562

1) 16:42

Q: Britney didn't consent to this Cship, did she?

A: She didn't

2)  19:22 -22:47 where he said that he was the one who advised her not to resist and etc. And that she was able to take his advice

-

So, yeah, Adam contradicts himself a bit. And an interesting detail from which he really tries to distance himself, he gave up on Britney before there was an official medical report. It is a fact.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

1) 16:42

Q: Britney didn't consent to this Cship, did she?

A: She didn't

2)  19:22 -22:47 where he said that he was the one who advised her not to resist and etc. And that she was able to take his advice

-

So, yeah, Adam contradicts himself a bit. And an interesting detail from which he really tries to distance himself, he gave up on Britney before there was an official medical report. It is a fact.

WOW!!! Interesting and sad how someone can simply be thrown into a c-ship just like that, just because. Hasnt it been said that c-ships are the last resource for EXTREME cases? It's disgusting to me how the procedure to place someone under something as abusive as this, is so easy and how the person in question cannot resist. I mean, even criminals have the right to hire their own lawyers and fight back for their freedom. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

WOW!!! Interesting and sad how someone can simply be thrown into a c-ship just like that, just because. Hasnt it been said that c-ships are the last resource for EXTREME cases? It's disgusting to me how the procedure to place someone under something as abusive as this, is so easy and how the person in question cannot resist. I mean, even criminals have the right to hire their own lawyers and fight back for their freedom. 

Corruption at its finest.

I guess this was the reason why he advised her not to resist. He most likely realized, that they won't let a such high-profile prey off the hook easily, if they already set their eyes on her. So I suppose his strategy was for Britney to play nice and be cooperative in order for the court to make some modifications in her favor.

And this is most likely also the reason why he gave up on Brit so quickly, he did not want to risk his career and connections.

21 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Corruption at its finest.

I guess this was the reason why he advised her not to resist. He most likely realized, that they won't let a such high-profile prey off the hook easily, if they already set their eyes on her. So I suppose his strategy was for Britney to play nice and be cooperative in order for the court to make some modifications in her favor.

And this is most likely also the reason why he gave up on Brit so quickly, he did not want to risk his career and connections.

So, yeah, I believe that when Adam says **** like 'she knew she could not avoid a c-ship', he's just trying to protect his reputation and his ****ty strategy.

Cuz for ex., with John Eardley she immediately began to fight to terminate the Cship.

Something I think we tend to forget too is that Britney was embroiled in a handful of lawsuits at the time, way before the conservatorship. Girlfriend had a series of small car accidents, remember she ran over that guy’s toe? And then another fender bender that she left the scene of, which is a “hit and run” under the eyes of the law. We can speculate about things like ****-use, of which we have no real concrete evidence, but unfortunately a lot of these car scenes were caught on video. And then the famous footage of her driving with her son in her lap. If all that wasn’t enough, this new chaos spun off a brand new cycle of post-Blackout lawsuits, like Lutfi’s, and her body guard’s, ones Britney was expected to testify at, which risked incriminating her.  I haven’t done the math but there was definitely a growing tally of legal troubles mounting, and I think her team couldn’t handle the “perfect” storm of fame and notoriety they pushed on her in an industry that was just begging to make an example out of her, especially at a time when mental wellness would be left unchecked if it made for better headlines/profits. I think they saw a conservatorship as a way to legally dodge (or manage) all the legal trouble she was wrapped up in. All this is to say that at least knowing THAT much would lead to Britney saying she knew she couldn’t avoid the conservatorship. 

All that said, **** team con. They couldn’t handle the ****storm THEY created by proxy with how they exploited her pre-C ship! And instead of trying to fight for new industry standards they just shoved Britney under a legal rug and left her there to dry while playing to their own self-serving agendas.