Jump to content

Why did Britney think she could not avoid a c-ship?


Recommended Posts

Do you guys remember what Adam Streisand said in the Framing BS documentary? He said that Britney told him "she knew she could not avoid a c-ship, that she simply didnt want her father to be the conservator" 

That statement has been in my mind since I heard it. So it makes me think:

- Was Britney lied by other people aside Jamie and his 'known crew'? 

- What made her think she could not avoid the c-ship? Was there something else we dont know so far? 

-Why wouldnt she avoid it?

This has been in my mind ever since. I try to relate the custody (maybe) case. Did the court family appoint her to be under a conservatorship in order to see her kids? Who else was involved into this sh1t? Kfed? Lynee? Seriously guys, Im disgusted by all the rats around her. 

  • Love 6
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I recall her family and Kfed allegedley were plotting together against her, i suspect they told her they would take away her kids if she didnt collaborate? It is the only reason i can think about. Also the public opinion was "against her" unfortunately :(

edit: as we saw after the conservatorship was implemented, she gained visitation rights very fast....

  • Like 6
Link to comment

Yes I also thought this was bizarre, a c-ship, especially PROBATE, is basically unheard of for someone like Britney - I relistened to the Gram girls ep where they interviewed that Katrina woman who worked at Wallets firm and she was saying he referred to it as an experiment and Katrina said to her knowledge she didn’t think anyone as young as Britney had ever been put in a probate c-ship. Why would Britney be resigned to the fact she’s going to be put into this bizarre situation that makes no sense? If she had mental health issues it should be a temporary LPS c-ship (or just seeking treatment/help), if she had substance abuse issues she could get treatment/rehab, if she had committed a crime she could face criminal charges, if it was something with her children she could lose custody but NONE of these things mean she should lose her own rights (not saying I think any of these things happened just pointing out they don’t justify her losing all her own rights). Getting a bit conspiracy theory but I was listening to Mona Lisa she played the radio and sometimes I really wonder if she knew it was all coming.

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Manipulation works like that - They rise you up and put you on a pedestal and then very slowly they rip your self esteem apart so you seek your validation and worth in the same people that destroyed you. I’m sure she felt trapped and once she realized the manipulation was deeper than what she imagined her own family could do it was already too late.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Remember she lost custody of her kids so im pretty sure they told her the only way she could get to see them again fast was through the cship so she complied, she knew if she refused and started a custody battle it would be a long time before she got a chance to see them again

  • Love 2
Link to comment
49 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Yes I also thought this was bizarre, a c-ship, especially PROBATE, is basically unheard of for someone like Britney - I relistened to the Gram girls ep where they interviewed that Katrina woman who worked at Wallets firm and she was saying he referred to it as an experiment and Katrina said to her knowledge she didn’t think anyone as young as Britney had ever been put in a probate c-ship. Why would Britney be resigned to the fact she’s going to be put into this bizarre situation that makes no sense? If she had mental health issues it should be a temporary LPS c-ship (or just seeking treatment/help), if she had substance abuse issues she could get treatment/rehab, if she had committed a crime she could face criminal charges, if it was something with her children she could lose custody but NONE of these things mean she should lose her own rights (not saying I think any of these things happened just pointing out they don’t justify her losing all her own rights). Getting a bit conspiracy theory but I was listening to Mona Lisa she played the radio and sometimes I really wonder if she knew it was all coming.

I remember streisand saying (just like you are now) specifically a probate court CAN NOT force someone into a mental health facility NOR can they take away her rights to drive. Then he we went on to saying she's been mislead etc.  but by whom? probably Jamie and then from there he threatened/paid off everyone.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

I remember streisand saying (just like you are now) specifically a probate court CAN NOT force someone into a mental health facility NOR can they take away her rights to drive. Then he we went on to saying she's been mislead etc.  but by whom? probably Jamie and then from there he threatened/paid off everyone.

Totally agree. I think they isolated her from anyone who could advise/help her and then just tell her whatever they want. She’s surrounded by handlers Jamie hires so honestly who could she turn to for help? I don’t blame her that she continually tried to reach Lutfi for help because there was literally no one else. David Lucado was probably the first person to tell her how wrong her situation was and maybe advise of her rights and they got rid of him then, leading Sam Ingham to say in court Britney became especially ‘aggressive and hostile’ towards the c-ship when she was with him.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Two key words here; manipulation and power. She was surrounded by people who took away all her power, and gained control over her (custody battle, controlling media narrative, ****ty management etc) and these same people manipulated her to believe that she's the crazy one and she's the villain and that she needs this conservatorship to get her life back. Remember that she didn't get to choose her own attorney, so the power those people had over her was not just figurative, it was systemical and calculated.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I think it was just too big with too many layers that she didn’t know how to fight it. I think if she didn’t have kids or her kids were older she would’ve moved to a different country . The beginning of this is heartbreaking on every level, how they got the okay to make this permanent will never make sense to me.
 

Like I’m curious how many people across the United States are in a Conservatorship under the age of 30.

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Because her conservatorship goes beyond her family and leaches.

Britney’s conservatorship also stems from industry censorship. Britney had too much power.

I feel like rebellion is proof of this as is the incident with Mona Lisa. This is a billionaire power struggle not a regular conservatorship 

  • Love 3
  • Like 2
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

Because her conservatorship goes beyond her family and leaches.

Britney’s conservatorship also stems from industry censorship. Britney had too much power.

I feel like rebellion isn’t proof of this as is the incident with Mona Lisa. This is a billionaire power struggle not a regular conservatorship 

Exactly this. Mona Lisa showed her going against the industry . 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Manipulation works like that - They rise you up and put you on a pedestal and then very slowly they rip your self esteem apart so you seek your validation and worth in the same people that destroyed you. I’m sure she felt trapped and once she realized the manipulation was deeper than what she imagined her own family could do it was already too late.

Yes, as I keep thinking about this I usually go to the conclusion that being in such vulnerable situation, they painted themselves as the good angels coming to help her. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block