Aaliyah's albums are now available to stream

Makes me happy beyond belief! This album came out when I was in 9th grade ... and I wasn't out yet. Was living my New Jersey High School life, was definitely dating a girl and One in a Million the song was "our song". She shoulda known. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

But also, I played that CD out like a pro. Choosey Lover would always skip and ooh the frustration I would feel! :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

Friday night on my couch with PS5 and w/e/e/d is about to get lit (no pun intended). :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Avatar said:

I feel like her legacy was sabotaged in order to make people forget about her. Theres no reason why they arent trying to make money from her music. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Her estate was fighting with the label (which her uncle owns).  They want to be able to profit from this, and the uncle was allegedly refusing to give them any profits.  I support her estate because her parents and brother deserve this money, not their greedy uncle.

ALLEGEDLY 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Her estate was fighting with the label (which her uncle owns).  They want to be able to profit from this, and the uncle was allegedly refusing to give them any profits.  I support her estate because her parents and brother deserve this money, not their greedy uncle.

ALLEGEDLY 

I thought like that until I realized her legacy deserves better than a wax figure, MAC cosmetics and a ****ty app.

Barry is a very twisted and all around disgusting person but this is amazing: her music is finally getting the chance it deserved to be discovered by newer generations and be consumed the way people consume music these days.

I hope one day Barry will get the decency to make amends with Aaliyah's mom and solve this. Because no one gives a s***, just them. People rightfully wanted the music and finally it came true. I honestly thought I wouldn't live enough to see this day :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

That being said, I'm very conscious at how I consume entertainment and I'll listen my physical CDs I bought years ago over listening to her on Spotify, but at least now people have more options to decide what works better for them.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

ALLEGEDLY 

Reality check, the whole family is feeding off her just like britneys. Her parents and uncle SOLD HER to Kelly. What do u think the end game was bringing a 12 year old to meet kelly....letting her live in his house just like britney did in sweden recording her first album....similarities is disgustingly mind boggling 

• Love 6
On 8/20/2021 at 2:25 PM, SumoCyco2017 said:

Reality check, the whole family is feeding off her just like britneys. Her parents and uncle SOLD HER to Kelly. What do u think the end game was bringing a 12 year old to meet kelly....letting her live in his house just like britney did in sweden recording her first album....similarities is disgustingly mind boggling 

On 8/20/2021 at 3:47 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

If your girl only knew was the original anthem of cheating for a side piece.

And that response that aaliyah called his girlfriend crazy for putting up with cheating meaning no I will not be on the side, I'm either the main or get to stepping out. 

On 8/20/2021 at 3:15 PM, aleomg said:

I like a few songs of Aaliyah, but never got the chance to listen to an entire album of hers. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Choosey Lover got me like: 

k43M9P443Xv_Z0XUA6VfG2lrNJcLmpVrHkxhrfHM

On 8/20/2021 at 2:24 PM, Style. said:

I can’t wait listening to it! My dad loves her music and videos and movies!

On 8/20/2021 at 1:57 PM, Stefani said:

Finally! Legend Aaliyah's opus deserves more mainstream exposure. 

On 8/20/2021 at 12:13 PM, Jordan Miller said:

It's officially available on streaming services :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Hey guys! Sorry to bug you all but I just made a documentary on all of this Aaliyah stuff. It took me over a year to make and I recently had to edit it down majorly due to copyright 

I really would love if you could all check it out

🤍

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Rik said:

Hey guys! Sorry to bug you all but I just made a documentary on all of this Aaliyah stuff. It took me over a year to make and I recently had to edit it down majorly due to copyright 

I really would love if you could all check it out

🤍

I haven’t watched yet but certainly hope to soon! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block