Sam Asghari hanging out with Mario Lopez, quite recently, before Lopez comes out praising team Con

8 minutes ago, Avatar said:

How come nobody ever ask how Sam is the only person/boyfriend thats allowed to be in her life, while people she's known since childhood are banned? All while believing that Daddy has control over everyone she's allowed to be around? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Simply bc i belive Britney do love him. Who are we to question that? None of our buisness who she dates.  That is seperate from what she is dealing with in cship. He is not trying to get in her way so why are we talking about him?

2 minutes ago, Lotte said:

Simply bc i belive Britney do love him. Who are we to question that? None of our buisness who she dates.  That is seperate from what she is dealing with in cship. He is not trying to get in her way so why are we talking about him?

Britney loves all the other people she's not allowed to see in her life too.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Lotte said:

Because we can discuss everything and talk about everyone, no matter the relationship they share with her. 

Well except her minor children. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I posted under another topic regarding Sam... I'll post it here again...

"

Ive been thinking.. How on earth did he and brit started dating ? even Lance Bass could only give his phone number to her assistant Robin, not directly to Britney.... and Sam was only a nobody hired to be,in the Slumber Party MV but Britney could keep his phone number and called him afterwards and started dating ?  and he only called Jamie a **** and posted a few Free Britney and Lioness posts on his insta story  after Free Britney movement was getting noticed and media coverage....  

like every day He just doing and minding his own business and does not care whats happening in britneys house or life.... he only posts and does what benefits him. 

I hope once Jamie is removed,  Britney should get rid of everyone involved in the conservatorship, including Sam.

"

• Love 1
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Because we can discuss everything and talk about everyone, no matter the relationship they share with her. 

Well except her minor children. 

True, i am not questioning anyone

Its healthy to have doubts during these circumstances and we cant let our guard down

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i don't think we know enough to make this a true statement, but i am with you in the sense that a lot of things don't add up when it comes to sam asghari.

we could all debate for days on wether he's team con or not, but we all know the reasons for those in favor and those against - but one thing is certain, neither group can completely sentence him nor absolve him.

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

A possibility is he had to agree to Crowdsurf partially running his account or some social media deal of the sort. Just like with Selena and Britney accounts interacting with each other. 

Another option is he is a handler and she is sees him as a bodyguard and they are fake dating. 

And a more sinister option is this is all planned. Team con exposed themselves to set up this media breakdown to lock her down in the conservatorship but now with public acceptance cos 'she needs it'. Without public out cry the court can do want it wants and only britney fans will be shouting and no one else will care

• Love 1

I really don’t know what Britney needs to do, but I pray she will be able to live life on her own terms soon and WITHOUT A BOYFRIEND 👀. Has she ever been single? All the years I’ve been following her she’s been involved with someone. I feel she should learn how to be happy with just herself, FIRST, before getting into another relationship. It makes me wonder how truly ‘woke’ she is, because if she can’t see how no good this guy is....😬 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Quincy G said:

I really don’t know what Britney needs to do, but I pray she will be able to live life on her own terms soon and WITHOUT A BOYFRIEND 👀. Has she ever been single? All the years I’ve been following her she’s been involved with someone. I feel she should learn how to be happy with just herself, FIRST, before getting into another relationship. It makes me wonder how truly ‘woke’ she is, because if she can’t see how no good this guy is....😬 

I think her deep need for a relationship is down to her serious abandonement and daddy issues. She's probably had her fair share of toxic, co-dependant relationships. I think she's constantly seeking out her father's love and approval in men similar to him (variations of narcissistic, mysogynistic, abusive physically and emotionally, selfish, opportunistic, emotionally unnavailable, manipulative, etc.,) Men who are basically incapable of returning healthy love back to her. And until she heals herself these fellas are going to keep turning up and keep her in a toxic loop.

I don't see her as a victim though. I think she's a lot smarter than the average person gives her credit for. I just think she's stuck and the conservatorship has reinforced that. I've a feeling when she has the freedom to choose and make mistakes on her own without punishment, she'll have great growth. Under the conservatorship that evolution is stifled.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Xavierleleon said:

I mean, since Mario says that he knows Jamie Spears and Britney’s whole family, would he not know everything? Besides that, would not Sam have told him what he thought about it all, or the truth?!

Please nooo, i am so heart broken already for britney. It feels wherever you turn there is a sketchy guy in every corner.Britney you DO NOT need a man in your life. I lived perfectly fine without one and have my own house, my own happiness. Don't rely on a guy for happiness.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Quincy G said:

She's lived a pretty lonely and isolated life for the past 13 years so I don't blame her for not being single for too long. 

• Like 3

I don’t keep up with Sam like that but is this interview supposed to be evidence that they’re close in any way? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:
Ain’t no doubt in my mind that Mario has a professional bond with Team Con. He’s been having these exclusive interviews all the time since POM started. But that being said, this doesn’t have to do with Sam at all.

I understand fans not trusting Sam, there are legitimate reasons to think so but this thread won’t go anywhere  :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Like 1

My sister is exactly like Britney. She seek out dude who all treats her the same. This week she has been crying nonstop because she never feels enough. I try to tell her that being alone for a bit wont hurt you. She throws herself into these relationships again and again, it all ends the same way. I told her, please just stay single and find strenght in managing your life on your own. You dont need male validation. I swear I am gonna go insane before she gets it.

• Like 1

Not defending sam. But have to reply to some comments asking how he was allowed to stay for so long.

Whilst Jamie can ban ppl from her life with ease.

There was always some kind of issue with her bfs that made her drop them. Or at least they made her think it's her decision.

Charlie allegedly calling her dumb and airhead around some ppl,David allegedly cheating on her,not sure about Jason but they seemed to have a rough few years.

So when it comes to her bfs daddy can't ban them just like that for some reason.

4 minutes ago, Lotte said:

My sister is exactly like Britney. She seek out dude who all treats her the same. This week she has been crying nonstop because she never feels enough. I try to tell her that being alone for a bit wont hurt you. She throws herself into these relationships again and again, it all ends the same way. I told her, please just stay single and find strenght in managing your life on your own. You dont need male validation. I swear I am gonna go insane before she gets it.

I think it's lack of self-worth and esteem. They seek out these guys that give them the rush, the 'love ****' for a little while which makes them like themselves. And then, BAM! Life intervenes and often shows these guys up for being awful jerks. The women get caught in a loop of 'if I don't find another guy to love me how can i possibly like myself?' I'm sure Britney's friend, Felicia, mentioned that no matter how much you told her she was special and loving she never believed it of herself. She was incapabale of loving herself. I think if she learned to even like herself she'd get a little more choosy with who she'd spend her private moments with. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Not defending sam. But have to Rey to some comments asking how he was allowed to stay for so long.

Whilst Jamie can ban ppl from her life with ease.

There was always some kind of issue with her bfs that made her drop them. Or at least they made her think it's her decision.

Charlie allegedly calling her dumb and airhead around some ppl,David allegedly cheating on her,not sure about Jason but they seemed to have a rough few years.

Isn't it strongly rumoured Sam cheated on Britney around October 2019 when she died her hair brunette? He has some cheating rumours going around.

• Like 1