Remember - Loucifer is Watching Us

Remember how Loucifer Taylor sued Jordan literally less than a year ago for comments made on Breatheheavy? Well, she's definitely still watching, especially now. There is no question about that. I just wonder what their plan is. Whether they are simply monitoring us to get ideas on where public opinion is, or creating accounts here to break up the fandom, she is definitely watching us; Rosengod already has stated they will look into finances when the conservatorship ends and questioned why TriStar got so much money from Britney.. Just keep that in mind... the media circus has begun... and Team Con is not giving up their money so easily

Watch your backs!!! :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

If she is so rich and powerful, she could easily pay for better hobbies!!!!!!!!!!! Why would she give a hoot what random nobodies on the internet have to say? Boggles the mind

I don't think she has much going on in her life except to devil worship and find ways to ruin peoples lives allegedly.

ezgif-7-5333d63b6812.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

She is not powerful.

She is just good at sneaking and scurrying around in the dark behind the scenes under false company names and schmoozing into places and stealing.

Like other rats, cockroaches and vermin in general:

They fear open spaces, light, scrutiny.

They thrive on darkness, anonymity, dirt.

So yes, they are not powerful

they don't like being exposed.

And they can watch. But they have no power in the open with truth and light.

Don't break rank now

• Love 3