Britney reportedly suspects Jamie had her dogs taken away from her

14 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Something doesn't add up in this story... I mean, Brit has a dog sitter... don't they get paid to watch the dogs?

And pets unfortunately get sick, but this does not mean that they are neglected.

Her son can be simply misinformed... Team con took the dogs away from her as punishment in the past as well. I'm speculating, but there is a high probability that they told her kids that they took her dogs because she neglects them. They can't just say we are punishing her, right? they need to come up with a reason.

We always need to keep in mind that it is beneficial for team con to keep her in a negative light.  And she has a dog sitter and walker, so I kinda have a hard time believing that the dogs were being neglected.

Why is it out of the realm of possibility that Britney has some serious mental health problems and can't properly take care of her pets? I think the conservatorship is an extreme measure and should be dissolved or her dad be removed at the very least but something with brit has been going on for a long time. Two things can be true at the same time, you know? Just something to think about.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

First of all, if this is true, I’m on Britney’s side, imagine having people working in your house FOR YOU, being paid with YOUR money and reporting things to your abusive father and taking pictures inside your home whether they are clearly not allowed to because you are a worldwide known celebrity! 

Secondly, if team con believes Britney needs a conservatorship why do they let her look after her dogs??? That would be irresponsible of them and the ones that would have neglected the dogs are them right? So they can’t use that to say Britney is unstable because it would make them look worse than her. Bye. 

They can try whatever they want but we won’t stop supporting what’s right and that’s fighting for Britney’s freedom, she deserves her human and civil rights as everyone else does! 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

I do not get how the maid is also her nurse?  Also there is a dog care taker there. Yet lets blame Britney? All these people are hired and paid for by Jamie.  
She really needs out of California. We will only hear more stories like this until Sept’s court hearing. She herself called the cops and reported abuse to herself and nothing?? A dog story is more news worthy? She stated abuse and the corrupt system keeps her with her abusers. She needs proper support and help. Not this gravy train of abuse. Its really disheartening. I might stay away myself from the news until Sept. The corruption and abuse to this woman is outlandish and sick. Freedom is her god given right .. yet wait a criminal has more rights. I hope this leads to many news laws enforced and I hope shes freed. Fox news and TMZ are sites that paint her unhinged. You read comments and people are cruel.  She does not deserve this life. If and when she is freed .. this poor woman will need a lot of therapy . Imagine not being able to have friends in your life. Image your paying everyones bills and living a nightmare. This is a sick country . Our system has failed Britney.  

• Love 6
5 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Sorry but if this is true I dont support britney in this situation. I never want to see a dog suffer and every dog deserves a loving home. If its false this is pretty low. Idk I think she has gone off the rails a little she seems very 2007ney. I hope she gets the help she needs after her dad is removed or out. I really so believe she is unwell but that's just coming from tabloids and her Instagram, she may be completely fine.

And you are probably a Team Con hired troll by the comments you make all the time. Get out 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Because she literally has a team of people IN HER HOME watching her every move. You think they’re just going to sit back and observe as she “neglects” her pets?  She wasn’t allowed to drive for long periods of time - someone must run errands like take animals to vet, pick up kibble, get dogs groomed. There is a staff of caretakers that are supposed to monitor her 24/7. Every single one of them is just like, “not my job” when it comes to the dogs??? Seriously unlikely.

It’s much more plausible that the dogs are being used to manipulate Britney. Take away beloved dogs —> Britney has emotional outburst —> maid claims she was “battered” —> TMZ reports their twisted version 

This! 100% this!

Team con wants to push her over the edge... 

I mean, they planned a 5150 hold behind Britney's back mere days before her testimony on 14 july, but Brit found a good lawyer on time and Jodi quickly backtracked and the plan fell apart.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Imagine the first instinct when a dog is sick is to take away the dogs instead of informing the owner. Whoever took the dogs should be charged with kidnapping. I call bull**** on this story. Rosengart should hire a weekly maid and dog sitter on his payroll. He needs to be invested in Britney and not allow any team con members to interfere with her. Honestly he should have been prepared for this. He'll get his money back in attorney fees.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, Martini said:

Why is it out of the realm of possibility that Britney has some serious mental health problems and can't properly take care of her pets? I think the conservatorship is an extreme measure and should be dissolved or her dad be removed at the very least but something with brit has been going on for a long time. Two things can be true at the same time, you know? Just something to think about.

I think at this point I don't care two s**ts if Britney kills the damn dogs. Give Britney her freedom then you can scold her about neglecting her dogs. You really think rich people haven't done worst to their dogs (if Britney's case is true). Look up what Anna Faris did to her dog. fyi a ton of rich people don't give a s***t about their dogs because they can just buy another one. You're going to put them all in a cship?

1 hour ago, Martini said:

1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

Because she literally has a team of people IN HER HOME watching her every move. You think they’re just going to sit back and observe as she “neglects” her pets?  She wasn’t allowed to drive for long periods of time - someone must run errands like take animals to vet, pick up kibble, get dogs groomed. There is a staff of caretakers that are supposed to monitor her 24/7. Every single one of them is just like, “not my job” when it comes to the dogs??? Seriously unlikely.

It’s much more plausible that the dogs are being used to manipulate Britney. Take away beloved dogs —> Britney has emotional outburst —> maid claims she was “battered” —> TMZ reports their twisted version 

These can both be simultaneously true at the same time.

It it likely why Rosengart is pushing to have Jamie removed before filing to terminate the conservatorship.

Remove Jamie and you've removed a number of emotional triggers...Allowing Britney to find a sense of stability and peace, and therefore giving her a better chance of passing her evaluations.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I'm sick of this! Matthew, time for you to expose IF they are paying these tabloids for these stories.  FOLLOW THE MONEY! And honestly, F this housekeeper if she's going along with their plan.  And JODYYYY, how are you allowing this to happen?! YOU are the conservator, right?! FFS end this mess! Everyone sees what's going on except the damn court!

7 hours ago, marioh said:

This is such a mess... First of all, I hope the dogs are fine. Secondly, anything bad that happens at Britney's house is Jodi's and Jamie's responsibility. They're the ones controlling every aspect (both personal and financial) of Britney's life. The narrative they're painting with this dog neglect/battery story is that it's entirely on Britney. See, this is what pisses me off. If Britney's thriving under a conservatorship, they'll say it's a testament to how great things work for her in this arrangement. But when she reportedly displays questionable behavior or goes off the rails, all of a sudden it's exclusively her fault. She really can't win, can she? Also, nothing they say she did justifies the conservatorship in the first place...

They’ve been trying to have their cake and eat it too since day ******* one when they let her teach dance classes to children days after the conservatorship was implemented and even star on How I Met Your Mother right after!

NOTHING FROM THEIR MOUTHS MAKES SENSE

• Like 3

They are so bad they don't even have their narrative straight. So Britney, who has a conservatorship and apparently cannot be responsible to feed herself, and who has a pet sitter, is now responsible to take care of the dogs? I mean...either one or the other but Team Con narrative is a meess they are panicking and desperate.....

• Like 2
4 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Something doesn't add up in this story... I mean, Brit has a dog sitter... don't they get paid to watch the dogs?

And pets unfortunately get sick, but this does not mean that they are neglected.

Her son can be simply misinformed... Team con took the dogs away from her as punishment in the past as well. I'm speculating, but there is a high probability that they told her kids that they took her dogs because she neglects them. They can't just say we are punishing her, right? they need to come up with a reason.

We always need to keep in mind that it is beneficial for team con to keep her in a negative light.  And she has a dog sitter and walker, so I kinda have a hard time believing that the dogs were being neglected.

The article says the dogs were neglected and the housekeeper allegedly showed a picture of one of the dogs having thrown up as proof. dog throw up sometimes. mine does when she eats too many treats. or when she ate something her stomach didn't agree with. it's literally normal. which is why I don't even 100% believe Britney's dogs were neglected at all. I wish Rosengart would point it out how this isn't so much proof of Britney not doing great - but rather proof that if not even her dogs are taken care of under her current cship team then neither is she. This is bad for both Jamie and Jodie. I'm wondering now if team Jamie is planning to use this as evidence Jodie is unfit as a conservator and Jamie needs to step back in.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, s&m said:

The narrative is changing already! Jodi and James are pointing fingers at each other once again. This will show that they can't work together :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

They are...can you post links of this...

The only good thing about this is this con narrative isn't working...all I have been seeing on social media is ppl saying if she has a dog sitter then how is the dog being neglected and if it is isn't that the fault of team con and not britney...its so bad that even TMZ had to switch up their story to what is posted at the beginning of this thread because even they know how much of a reach this is...all the reputable outlets that I have been reading have just been going with Britney's laywer's quote...honestly this just makes team con look bad and not Britney...

• Haha 1
  • Like 1