Should we start a hashtag about fake news about Britney?

Allegedly fake news about Britney and her conservatorship are freaking everywhere. Media don't give a F. Allegedly TMZ is responsible for that as other sites report their alleged fake stories allegedly created by team con. Like for example with Jamie stepping down, allegedly :emma: These news aren't helping Britney. Opposite. 

My question is, should we create some hashtag about it and make it trend WW on Twitter to let average people know that media reports fake news about Britney and her conservatorship? Enough is enough. The #FreeBritney movement is huge, we can do that. We can get the most popular Britney accounts on Twitter somehow and choose a day and an hour to start using a hashtag like for example #BritneyTMZNewsAreFake or whatever people decide :emma: People would unite and make it to Twitter world wide trends :emma: 

I feel like average people don't know they are lied to and we should do something about it, at least that. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Britney can not sue anyone... 

Britney is a prisoner. Shes not allowed to use her voice. Cops arrive and others send them away . Others not Britney. Its a shady situation. Its slimy and they will try to paint her as unstable . Did Britney hire these people . No .. her Daddy that loves her did.. that sick Fuc@. In this world you learn how shady many folks are … The world works well for corrupt folks . Money involves a ton of slimy evil individuals who are all about themselves. This Dad is evil . 13 years she should have been helped yet they liked her money and their power. This maid has more power than Britney. Do we hear Britney speak ? Live ? Ever? Only in court once!!!!