Olivia Rodrigo: Lady Gaga is the best performer of our generation

13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Except I was in high school when Taylor, Rihanna, Gaga and Katy were becoming popular so they’re still blended into acts like Britney, Beyonce and Christina. Gen Z generation are Dua, Camila, Meghan Trainor, Iggy Azalea, Olive and Billie Igloo Etc and that’s on facts :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I love my girl Dua but she’s not a jaw dropping performer. Normani and Tinashe are Gen Z best performer contenders lmao 

older gen z were in grade school when rihanna, gaga, katy etc were at their peak so we kinda did grow up with them

my sister is younger gen z (born in 2007) and was obsessed with gaga and katy as a kid

• Like 1

Well no lover of Gaga, she's pretentious on every level and lives for the applause but she ain't bad at all she can't dance but packs it up with vocals and production I mean Bey also shakes her body which Beyhive seems to believe is better than Shakira's trained belly dancing act so delusional can indeed be real but Bey also packs a good performance. 

I mean you just can't pick one. 

6 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

older gen z were in grade school when rihanna, gaga, katy etc were at their peak so we kinda did grow up with them

my sister is younger gen z (born in 2007) and was obsessed with gaga and katy as a kid

Well younger Gen X also grew up with Britney. My point being that Gaga is a Millennial AND part of millennial pop culture. Olivia saying that is like me having said Madonna is the best performer of my generation at that age. I didn’t grow up with Madonna, but do realize the impact she had. It was an odd statement to make since yeah she may have been around when Gaga came onto the scene but she was like 5. I doubt she remembers anything impactful until maybe BTW or Artpop era. Gaga is a Millennial/Gen Z act but since she still fits into the millennial category it’s kinda dumb to say she’s the best performer of that generation 

On 8/19/2021 at 11:41 PM, britney_rocks said:

Well, Gaga must look like Michael Jackson or Madonna on stage to a generation who are amazed and easily entertained by people like Charlie D Amelio, Bella Poarch and Addison Rae. 

God, I’m so sad that I know who those people are. 

I'm just happy I dont....:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block