Olivia Rodrigo: Lady Gaga is the best performer of our generation

• Leader

Olivia Rodrigo says Lady Gaga is the best performer of our generation.

“I love Lady Gaga. I think she’s like, the best performer of our generation. Just like, watching her on the piano is just incredible and so magical.”

Y'all know I'm a Britney and Gaga stan so feeling all sorts of ways about this. No denying Gaga is legend status though :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

gagao.jpg.5b257444aeb38a858208930dc5bd5e23.jpg

• Haha 4

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

I can't at the blatant statements I've seen for the past few weeks from wannabes in the business. 

Gaga is a legend, yes. Her performances are overall great. Is she the best performer of this generation though? No. However, she's pretty good at putting on a show.

1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

This? On Tinashe's watch? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Hide contents

Stream 333 :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Tell them! I love the shameless promo. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

I mean she is one of the best, that‘s for sure, you can‘t pick just one. There isn‘t a thing Gaga can‘t do. She has the whole package. Her vocals are always on fleek, she can pull off jazz, musical, rock, pop, R&B. Even when she dances she sounds amazing. Her diversity in music is something I appreciate very much because its something very rare these days with pop artists.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Well, Gaga must look like Michael Jackson or Madonna on stage to a generation who are amazed and easily entertained by people like Charlie D Amelio, Bella Poarch and Addison Rae. 

God, I’m so sad that I know who those people are. 

6 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Britney’s prime outshines them all. And I’m no fan of Beyoncé but to suggest Gaga is a better performer than even her is delusional. Gaga is overrated on so many levels. 

4 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

I can't at the blatant statements I've seen for the past few weeks from wannabes in the business. 

Gaga is a legend, yes. Her performances are overall great. Is she the best performer of this generation though? No. However, she's pretty good at putting on a show.

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Tell them! I love the shameless promo. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Strongly disagree. She oozes pretentiousness.

3 hours ago, cocodeluxe said:

I mean she is one of the best, that‘s for sure, you can‘t pick just one. There isn‘t a thing Gaga can‘t do. She has the whole package. Her vocals are always on fleek, she can pull off jazz, musical, rock, pop, R&B. Even when she dances she sounds amazing. Her diversity in music is something I appreciate very much because its something very rare these days with pop artists.

Gaga is the best though from the generation. Her generation is with acts such as Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry etc and not with people like Britney and Beyonce who outdo her in performing (by a slight edge though). That way, she easily is the best out of all of her peers So Olivia's statement actually does make sense :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Well, Gaga must look like Michael Jackson or Madonna on stage to a generation who are amazed and easily entertained by people like Charlie D Amelio, Bella Poarch and Addison Rae. 

God, I’m so sad that I know who those people are. 

Trust me, It is just 7 year olds that stan Charlie and Addison. Teenagers in general don't care about tik tok stars with the exception of Bella but that is because she makes good music.

• Like 1

Where is the lie, though? I wouldn't consider Gaga a part of the same generation as Britney or Beyoncé anyway. What Gaga lacks in dancing she makes up for in singing. And even if Gaga might not be the best dancer, she always gives it her all. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: And even if we were to compare Britney and Gaga, both have their own strengths. Gaga is not as good a dancer, but Britney never sings live. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Spoiler

Anyway, we all know Taylor is the best performer of the millennium. :gunney:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block