Normani is now performing at the VMAs

• Content Curators

For some reason, I always felt like she’s gonna perform the moment she started begging for it to happen. I only hesitated when it’s so close to VMAs and she’s still not announced.

it seemed to me that VMAs and Normani were just trying to create news. VMAs have done so many tacky media stunts throughout the years.

But after that talk about iconic moments, she’d better deliver it.

Edited by Invitation
On 8/27/2021 at 11:10 AM, gapeach704 said:

People know "Havana" and "Senorita"...but they don't know Camila.  I can't count how many times people are like I love that song and then they see Camila and they're like, "She sings that? I had no idea. Oh.":gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

Camila is basically the equivalent of Los Del Rio.  Everybody knows the "Macarena" but nobody knows Los Del Rio :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Not gonna lie until I saw Macarena I thought you were just making a play on Lana Del Ray 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block