Normani is now performing at the VMAs

On 8/19/2021 at 11:52 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

But what hit has Normani had? She has some bops, but she’s not commercially famous outside of Fifth Harmony. Maybe the same people being outraged should stop streaming Olive and stream Normani instead :emma:

They could have her perform at the red carpet like so many has done but i dont think the dans would want that

• 2 weeks later...

I called it. Mtv and Normani were in cahoots the whole time. The new generation doesn't have an artist that has people saying "what are they gonna do next"! Mtv is prepping Normani as that performer. How many times did they use Britney to get people to tune in to see what she's gonna do even when it was just her presenting. They still used her as clickbait. A performer like Normani isnt going to come up with a full on VMA performance in 3 days. She's prob been rehearsing for weeks. So now after all the commotion about her not getting a spot, everyone is gonna be even more inclined to watch to see her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I can't at some of the comments on this topic.  And it's blatantly clear WHY some of you are writing what you're writing:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

ANYWAYS, Normani will steal the show and that's why some of the fans of other artists are not thrilled. Who else in this lineup will put on a show like Normani? NOBODY!  Good luck to Camila.  I'm sure her song won't go any higher - currently #89 on billboard.  Mess.

Motivation GIF by Normani

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Her song with Cardi is amazing! Even though she isn't as successful as other artists performing, she has more talent that most. Cant wait!

Plus several previously announced performers are mehh.

Normani already has a VMA win (for "Waves"), has two top 10 hits (one is 5x platinum, the other is 4x platinum), one top 20 hit, and one top 40 hit (1x platinum) ALL WITH NO ALBUM OUT! I'd say almost none of the other performers had that kind of success before they even released an album.  

FFS, this time last year Doja Cat only had 2 songs to ever chart, now look at her flop fraudulent payola 66million monthly listeners she bought allegedly career.

***Also, don't take this as me coming at you.  I know you were showing Normani love.  Just wanted to explain that she's been pretty damn successful even without an album. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Normani Vmas 2019 GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block