Normani is now performing at the VMAs

Yall are negative af for no reason. The vmas are boring af and they could def do with a Normani performance. She gave an amazing performance last time with great production , outfits and choreo (barring the technical issues) . It felt like it was the early 2000s again and yall wanna turn your nose up to that?

But sure let's get Shawn Mendes and Machine Gun Kelly! How exciting!!!! :saywat-towelney:

She deserves a chance :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

edit; yall are pathetic saying she thinks too highly of herself for wanting to perform at the vmas. Like wtf?! First of all, everyone needs to think highly of themselves if they are in the beginnings of their career and are trying to prove themselves and showcase their talents. If you don't have confidence in yourself, who the **** will? 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

The VMAs would be lucky to have her. Her Billboard Music Awards performance is still memorable. Its unfortunate she didn't get to perform Dancing With A Stranger at an awards show (Sam Hunt was out on vocal rest, I think) because I'm sure that would've been a moment for her.

With that said, the performance roster at the VMAs looks decent. Doja Cat doesn't get enough credit for being an incredible dancer and performer; she suffers from the same problem as Normani (she seems kind of uninteresting) but with better solo music. I would've preferred to see Normani rather than Camila, Wild Side was a bigger hit.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

She would've given them a great performance.

Maybe MTV and Normani are creating this hype to make the public get angry she's not performing and then a week before she'll be announced, and the public will be like "OMG she's gonna get her spot!" and they'll tune in.

Since Britney is kinda retired, and Gaga doesn't have anything this year, they need a new performer to sell the VMAs "what will she do this year" type of thing. Maybe MTV is gonna try to make Normani a VMA queen?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

The VMAs would be lucky to have her. Her Billboard Music Awards performance is still memorable. Its unfortunate she didn't get to perform Dancing With A Stranger at an awards show (Sam Hunt was out on vocal rest, I think) because I'm sure that would've been a moment for her.

With that said, the performance roster at the VMAs looks decent. Doja Cat doesn't get enough credit for being an incredible dancer and performer; she suffers from the same problem as Normani (she seems kind of uninteresting) but with better solo music. I would've preferred to see Normani rather than Camila, Wild Side was a bigger hit.

You mean Sam Smith 😂sam hunt GIF by iHeartRadio

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

As much as I love miss normani n b rooting for her n think her performance would b bomb as no one else right now is hitting that choreography. She's not owed anything so to be replying to Twitter saying they haven't reached out to her makes her believe her own hype..and she's only had 2 solo singles I believe wildside being the 2nd... n idk if wildside was or has hit top 10 or top 20..

idk she should just set up her own stage like Chloexhalle did in a tennis court n upload it to YouTube or something. 

11 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

Why does she feel so entitled. Ive never heard one song of hers yet ive heard her say she changed the game. Girl sorry your connections arent helping you out but stay humble and maybe ppl will be more accepting to like you. Put out something original and interesting and maybe it will reach the masses. 

She definitely believes her own hype. She’s been complimented and supported by some of the biggest artists in the industry: Beyonce, Rihanna, Janet, Nicki, Ariana, Cardi, Megan

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block