Jump to content

"Entertainment Tonight" & "Billboard" just reported that TMZ bull**** story about Britney and her Housekeeper


Recommended Posts

 

Entertainment Tonight and Billboard and many more, are reporting that Britney is under investigation for misdemeanor battery. Those mothereffers just reported TMZ story without checking or mentioning Rosengart statement about it.

Team con is working hard to discredit Britney and make her look unstable to get the public opinion on their side. But they don't know that we are THE PUBLIC OPINION 

Now,  go and spam the comments section of those posts and call out Jamie's evil plan. Don't forget to like all the positive comments so they can stay on top.

And hopefully, team con will stop when they realize  they have zero support and their made up stories have no credibility cause people have opened their eyes and  know the truth about Britney's situation.

https://www.facebook.com/Billboard/

https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/

 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
Quote

 

I think we need to spread the word and warn people against team con's dirty tactics

 

 

 

 

THIS!!! Any media experts who can help?

 

I was worried, but now that I spent time reading the comments, I feel better. People are not falling for this bs fan fiction.  A lot of people found suspicious the timing of this news and seem to be on her side. This is not 2007 and people are noticing all the framing. Team Leeches seem to play with the same tactics over and over again, hopefully it will also be its demise. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, J45x said:

 

THIS!!! Any media experts who can help?

 

I was worried, but now that I spent time reading the comments, I feel better. People are not falling for this bs fan fiction.  A lot of people found suspicious the timing of this news and seem to be on her side. This is not 2007 and people are noticing all the framing. Team Leeches seem to play with the same tactics over and over again, hopefully it will also be its demise. 

 

We still need to take TMZ down.

Enough is enough :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

The movement is quite powerful, we should do something about them. 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Disgusting. My friends texted me about it 🤦‍♀️ So the general public is getting bombarded. 
 

But of course nothing of the report that she reported THEFT a little while before. 

I haven't heard anything about the theft. Can you elaborate please, and any links you might have too. Thanks 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also she should really chill with her instagram posts. Idgi why she is so stubborn regarding it. Yall can say whatever yall want but her instagram is attracting lots of negative press.

It's done on purpose to discredit her and sabotage her. It's no coincidence. 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

It's done on purpose to discredit her and sabotage her. It's no coincidence. 

Nahhh she is doing the because she is enjoying them we need to let go of this conspiracy that it's her team behind them.

I personally grew to almsot like them. But they are attracting so much negative press and is getting worst with each post. Idgi why she wouldn't chill just for a while.

It's like early 2006 where she would constantly go out and party knowing the amount of negative press about her.

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Nahhh she is doing the because she is enjoying them we need to let go of this conspiracy that it's her team behind them.

I personally grew to almsot like them. But they are attracting so much negative press and is getting worst with each post. Idgi why she wouldn't chill just for a while.

It's like early 2006 where she would constantly go out and party knowing the amount of negative press about her.

I don’t understand why instead of posting spinning dancing videos and her topless pictures (slay Queen), she doesn’t just post personal and informative videos talking about who she is as a person or her experiences/life. Or shown more of her day to day life! I wish she was just a little more aware of the situation at hand.
 

If I were her, I’d be going on a complete social media break and not giving myself nor my brand any more attention than what’s already being given by the public and media currently. 

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Nahhh she is doing the because she is enjoying them we need to let go of this conspiracy that it's her team behind them.

I personally grew to almsot like them. But they are attracting so much negative press and is getting worst with each post. Idgi why she wouldn't chill just for a while.

It's like early 2006 where she would constantly go out and party knowing the amount of negative press about her.

We have no proof. You think her team doesn't have a strategy with her social medias ? Of course they do. 

Many photos or videos appear to be old, and many posts are still used to promote clients from crowdsurf. 

The captions could have been written by anyone. No proof it's her. They are legally allowed to talk on her behalf, because the account belongs to Britney's Brands, not to Britney herself. 

And who controls Britney's Brands ? We all know who. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
Just now, Lucian85 said:

We have no proof. You think her team doesn't have a strategy with her social medias ? Of course they do. 

Many photos or videos appear to be old, and many posts are still used to promote clients from crowdsurf. 

The captions could have been written by anyone. No proof it's her. They are legally allowed to talk on her behalf, because the account belongs to Britney's Brands, not to Britney herself. 

And who owns Britney's Brands ? We all know who. 

 

Sam,her new lawyer would say something. They are not dumb they see how much negative attention is attracting. 

 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I don’t understand why instead of posting spinning dancing videos and her topless pictures (slay Queen), she doesn’t just post personal and informative videos talking about who she is as a person or her experiences/life. Or shown more of her day to day life! I wish she was just a little more aware of the situation at hand.
 

If I were her, I’d be going on a complete social media break and not giving myself nor my brand any more attention than what’s already being given by the public and media currently. 

Complete agree

Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
Posted (edited)

This is commonplace in journalism unfortunately. When a media outlet reports something other media outlets will hop on it before it becomes old news and to try and drive traffic to their website. I know with a story like this reps would have to be contacted, but from my experience with dealing with them in the past for US celebrities, they rarely respond, which doesn't help when they could at least give a statement on whether or not the original report is true.

Edited by Isla
Link to comment

My local radio station reported this as fact: “Britney Spears is being investigated regarding an altercation with a staff memeber”. I rang up and “demanded” that they use Loucifer’s approach, and change the wording to include ALLEGED. I just listened again and they changed it! happy **** yeah GIF
They also included that Britney’s attorney refuted the claims as “tabloid fodder” It works guys! RING YOUR LOCAL RADIO! 🙌🏻😎

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block