I Believe Rosengod Told Her to Delete Her Latest Posts

14 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

They treat her like a child…It’s unbelievable how the brainwashing Team Con has done for years has worked on so may fans, mind you, these are the same people that stan Miley mas******g herself on stage and call her queen and feminist icon…

I really dont get it. I dont know if is a generational thing, but the younger gen seems more prude. Maybe is because Im an older fan, but her name was always associated with ***uality. Girl would be wearing crop tops and low rise jeans and people will call her a sl** for that.

Her father makes her perform on ******* outfits and no one bats an eye, but god forgive her for showing her ***** on her own terms, she must be crazy, someone needs to take control of her life. Like whats wrong with you

• Love 4

Whats this post about again. Oh nonsense. People writing Enquirer stories. Red dogs infiltrated mars after butterflies shot pink turds at alien 👽 squids. Hemoglobin is the next milk substitute for organic water. Umm 🤔 hmmm.. that made zero sense. Oh like this pointless post . 🤷🏼‍♂️😂🙃🤔😳

31 minutes ago, Shawn74 said:

Whats this post about again. Oh nonsense. People writing Enquirer stories. Red dogs infiltrated mars after butterflies shot pink turds at alien 👽 squids. Hemoglobin is the next milk substitute for organic water. Umm 🤔 hmmm.. that made zero sense. Oh like this pointless post . 🤷🏼‍♂️😂🙃🤔😳

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: