I Believe Rosengod Told Her to Delete Her Latest Posts

48 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Women are spreading their ********* wide open on onlyfans and somehow it’s a problem when Britney artistically poses semi nude in front of a camera? 

Is amazing how prude some Britney fans can be. Unbelievable. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Which posts were deleted ? 

I'm so tired of this mess. 

the one where she promised to be clothed head to toe: I will let you guys know very very soon all my favorite clothing designers and will make sure I’m clothed HEAD TO TOE !!!!

Maybe she knows she can't keep that promise :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: But she also talked about covid, so maybe it was because of it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I will let you guys know very very soon all my favorite clothing designers and will make sure I’m clothed HEAD TO TOE !!!! Considering the SPREAD of covid is less of a threat … we can now be diligent civilized people and safely go about our mundane ways for the most part !!!!! Parents … have your children started school 🏫 ??? Make sure you pack wonderful lunches and please be mindful of your children’s SNACKS because it’s proven evidence that healthy snacks 🍎 are better for child’s health and mental awareness !!!! I know … I know … it’s useless information to some of you but you never know 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!! GOD BLESS MURICA !!!!

36 minutes ago, J45x said:

Is amazing how prude some Britney fans can be. Unbelievable. 

They treat her like a child…It’s unbelievable how the brainwashing Team Con has done for years has worked on so may fans, mind you, these are the same people that stan Miley mas******g herself on stage and call her queen and feminist icon…

• Like 3