Britney's lawyer Mathew Rosengart says battery allegation against Britney is "overblown, sensational tabloid fodder"

36 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The only thing overblown should be Daddy Rosengart! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Hide contents

Love how he speaks so affirmatively in Britney’s defense. Something Sam Ingham could never do! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Because he’s a real lawyer. It’s his purpose and of course he’s being paid to protect his client best interests.

So this was all about a phone and not the dog? Did the housekeeper take Britney’s phone and when she wouldn’t give it back Britney smacked it out of her hand? I’m sure the housekeepers have Jamie’s permission to take her phone so it seems plausible. Beyond maybe filming Britney or reporting what she’s doing to Jamie I can’t see why Britney would give a f.u(k about her housekeepers phone 

They are trying to set her up I think. They are trying to set her up to fail. They will take all this to the judge but it shouldn’t matter. Knocking a phone out of someone’s hand who technically stole your dog is not grounds for losing your civil liberties and being property of the state of California. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, AP4 said:

So this was all about a phone and not the dog? Did the housekeeper take Britney’s phone and when she wouldn’t give it back Britney smacked it out of her hand? I’m sure the housekeepers have Jamie’s permission to take her phone so it seems plausible. Beyond maybe filming Britney or reporting what she’s doing to Jamie I can’t see why Britney would give a f.u(k about her housekeepers phone 

Well the recent docs filed by Vivian back it up; they justify that surveillance and control is okay under the conservatorship....

So pair that, this story and the very public slander campaign done by Team Con against anyone who stood with Britney or against them, I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie and Jodi had instructed staff to act in such a way, especially when you put this with the other story about a thief stealing something a week before.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Well the recent docs filed by Vivian back it up; they justify that surveillance and control is okay under the conservatorship....

So pair that, this story and the very public slander campaign done by Team Con against anyone who stood with Britney or against them, I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie and Jodi had instructed staff to act in such a way, especially when you put this with the other story about a thief stealing something a week before.

Exactly. Something clearly happened. It’s being reported everywhere how Britney just smacked the housekeeper for no reason and people are using it as “see now she’s free she’s unraveling” because the gp still thinks her dad stepped down and she’s no longer in a conservatorship ugh

• Like 1