Am I the only one scared ?

3 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I'm scared too. But it's nothing new. They've played this game for years, and they will fight. I'm more concerned about the theft thing + Britney's IG post about the bathroom door. 

Britney's IG post about the bathroom door? I don't understand. About being locked in and Sam using a pen to open it? What do you think it means to raise concern?

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Well... Yes, I am worried they are trying to get Britney into criminal trouble as retaliation. It's sick. We all know Jamie Spears isn't smart enough for this Shyte either so WHO is doing this? Why are they doing it? It's the question to ponder. 

Vivian seems like a smart enough 🐍

1 hour ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Britney's IG post about the bathroom door? I don't understand. About being locked in and Sam using a pen to open it? What do you think it means to raise concern?

maybe like it's a metaphor - pen - writing something/sending a message to open her (unlock) her...he is her messenger/savior idk. creepy just like a gym-candle story too

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Seriously, I don't even want to see what happens next. 

Seems like they are doing their best to sabotage her, and the TMZ story is no coincidence. 

I feel like things are gonna get messier and messier as the next hearing date approaches :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

No. I am too. Have you noticed the carefully placed comments on this site here as well, popping up here and there? The “I am a fan like everyone else, but, unpopular opinion; maybe the TMZ are right, we don’t always have to defend Britney.” 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

Don't take this in a wrong way, but I'm glad that **** hit the fan before she got out of the CON. Everyone is watching this unfold, team con won't get away with a single thing.

Are you sure? Journalists are so stupid, they never do any research, they just scroll through American entertainment headlines and copy paste it into articles of their own. ******* TMZ runs the global news narrative on Britney. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Xavierleleon said:

Are you sure? Journalists are so stupid, they never do any research, they just scroll through American entertainment headlines and copy paste it into articles of their own. ******* TMZ runs the global news narrative on Britney. 

I get what you mean, but my point is not about tabloids and news. I'm talking about the abuse, the money and everyone involved in this mess. While everything is not yet out there, a lot has come out. B said herself that she was afraid that no one would believe her. What I'm trying to say is that; If she would have gotten out before Rosengart, I'm not sure she would have get justice for everything that has happend to her. It's not only about getting her out at this point - it's also about going after those who did this to her.

I must say that, unfortunately, im starting to believe that shes not ok and really needs help. So its working what the media is doing. Also the topless pics dont make her look good. I agree she needs to do what she feels like doing (so let her go and just listen) but people are going to have opinions about it and think shes crazy. Maybe she should lay low for a while and dont post things on insta that can do her case harm. But again, its up to her

We live in a world of corruption! Money power and greed. Most people are out to stab you in the back and you learn the hard way . Nice people are victimized on a daily basis . Britneys circle is a web woven by slimy scum. I wish the world was butterflies and rainbows . Yet its not . 

52 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

I must say that, unfortunately, im starting to believe that shes not ok and really needs help. So its working what the media is doing. Also the topless pics dont make her look good. I agree she needs to do what she feels like doing (so let her go and just listen) but people are going to have opinions about it and think shes crazy. Maybe she should lay low for a while and dont post things on insta that can do her case harm. But again, its up to her

We don't even know the full story and you are already labeling her! This smear campaign is obviously working for you! Like it worked for masses on MJ case 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, brintyjoan said:

You're falling for team con. That's exactly what they want you to believe. 

They try their best to make her look crazy and unstable. They manipulate the medias and her instagram in order to discredit her, and the simple minded believe everything. 

• Love 3

I’m definitely concerned because of the overwhelming stigma that still exists around disability in this country. Britney may very well struggle with some level of executive dysfunction, millions of people do, including most of the ADD/ADHD population. If she has trouble keeping up with certain day to day responsibilities, even trouble keeping up with her dogs, there are housekeepers, dog sitters, and dozens of other services that can help her with that. There’s no way that any one can spin her situation that will ever justify her not being given back her basic human rights. There’s this really toxic idea in American society that people are only worthy of respect, dignity, and personal agency if they’re productive and hustling 100% of the time. It’s disgusting and damaging and has gone on for way too long. 

I want to eventually write a fully fleshed out post about this because I have a lot of thoughts and I need some time to sort them all out.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

maybe like it's a metaphor - pen - writing something/sending a message to open her (unlock) her...he is her messenger/savior idk. creepy just like a gym-candle story too

lol not at all; bathroom door usually have that safety feature - it’s a little hole that is so small only a pen (the inside part where the ink is) or a clip, or a toothpick fits and once you insert it it kinda unlocks the lock as if it was a key (from the outside) - this is normal bathroom door type - the lock is to let you know someone is inside but can be opened with a toothpick in the event of an emergency - some public bathroom stall locks have a similar feature but with a quarter.

1 hour ago, brintyjoan said:

you-were-the-chosen-one-shout.gif

• Haha 1

This is clear harassment.

And if they handle every aspect of her life they should take care of the dogs.

If that housekeeper is insubordinate enough to insolently take photos against her employer's will then it just shows what kind of "best interests" Jamie has in mind when employing staff.

Anyone would see through this a mile away.

Only thing is hope Britney doesn't let them get a rise out of her and provoke her.

Must be tough  living surrounded by enemies, under their thumb and fighting to cut off their livelihood of parasitic leeching. 

Not to mention people planted on discussion boards like Breathe Heavy, Reddit, media etc posting seeds of doubt to sway public opinion...

They fight so low down dirty

• Like 1
8 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Yeah, maybe. With the pen thing my mind went to having to sign a contract? All so totally weird. If she wasn't in a deeply restricted and abusive conservatorhip with creepy controllers watching her every damn move, I'd think that story was just eccentric Britney and think nothing more. Because we have no clue, a lot of the stuff on IG just creeps me out sometimes.

Since the story about her dogs broke - yes I very much am. Because team con's tactic seems to be working - even on some fans. but the thing that scares me the most is that now it's become clear again that Jamie, despite not having seen Britney in person for months now, still very much controls whatever goes on in her house and everybody around her. she's not safe. something needs to be done and fast.

• Like 3

I’m nervous, especially seeing how the “battery” story spread yesterday. IMO, Team Con knows that in 2007 - 2008, everyone thought (rightly or wrongly) that Britney needed help, and Jamie and co. were seen favourably by the general public when the Con started. So I really think they are trying to start that same sort of portrayal of Britney in the media again, in the hopes that people will think “never mind she is sick, she needs the conservatorship.” And I already see some people falling for it which is scary.

But what I HOPE the general public keeps in mind is - there are not only two options, “Britney gets no help” and “Britney’s in the conservatorship with Jamie as conservator.” And I hope people remember that, in fact, if she IS in a poor mental state now, it’s likely exacerbated by the conservatorship - as she’s said repeatedly herself (and so has Jodi, medical professionals, etc.) that this current situation is bad for her mental health. I just pray that people continue to see that nuance. Things might get messy, things about Britney might come out (true or not) that paint her in an unflattering light, but none of that means her current situation is justified or the only option. 

• Like 1