Am I the only one scared ?

I'm wondering if that TMZ battery claim plus the flood of posts today when people will be naturally curious and go to her feed have any relation or if we're waiting on some other story.

If Rosengart is staying quiet, I'm ok... for now. Not that any of this can be used in court, but I would hope he would care about the public optics of his client and handle accordingly.

• Like 3

I do feel you and understand your anxiety.  But if anything this shows how desperate team con is. They are  going in and will not stop.  This defamation campaign will continue the next weeks so be prepared children. All kind of crazy stories are going to pop up. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Yes I am frighten, I just read the hitting the maid story on Yahoo :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Team Con is working overtime, then Yahoo said Britney has been posting bizarre stories, and posts the "middle finger" instagram story... she's not even allowed to post someone giving the middle finger, she literally is not allowed to do anything on this world. I am scared and I am frighten:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Yes I am frighten, I just read the hitting the maid story on Yahoo :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Team Con is working overtime, then Yahoo said Britney has been posting bizarre stories, and posts the "middle finger" instagram story... she's not even allowed to post someone giving the middle finger, she literally is not allowed to do anything on this world. I am scared and I am frighten:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Britney needs to give the entire world an F you ! 

Who do people think they are to say what she can and can’t do! Gay Rights! Britney Rights!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I guess we live in a world where cops are called on Britney for slapping a phone out of a hand and not for a certain sister who waved a knife in someone's face :clownery_makeup_meme:

Or her dad who committed child abuse against his grandson, got a restraining order, and yet still is legally in charge of Britney

• Love 3
  • Like 2