Jump to content

Another series of topless photos & video on Britney's Insta


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not helping her case would be if she were talking explicitly about the situation, like throwing accusations at her father or management, because THAT is something that can be used in court, and say that she's lying or twisting things. Which ironically is what most people have always wanted her to do, to go out and reveal everything publicly instead of waiting to do that in court when it's due. It would be the same if she were giving interviews.

Uploading a picture posing in her patio, or her sofa, or dancing, or posting memes, will not affect her case whatsoever. As I said on another comment, it would be problematic if she was doing this in public, or if she wasn't covering herself, or if she was like, idk, uploading explicit videos or something, but she's not. 

You're contradicting yourself ! She is doing it on a PUBLIC platform.

If I was her, I would do Aaaaaanything remoootly out of the ordinary. I would even go overboard with the politically correct just to win the GP and not give them a single reason to think I'm not mentally well. And let me correct you, it's a public matter now, so everything she does online affects her case undirectly.

Do you see another celeb doing that ? Each time she posts something, I'm like nervous.

I have friends (GP) that think she's not well just by looking at her posts. and IT'S A FACT.

One picture, it's cool. but posting and reposting and reposting ??!! C'mon man. 

 

Win your battle and gain back your freedom and do whatever the **** you want. but for now, just don't, and behave.

  • Love 5
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I know a lot people won't agree with me, but I'm not so sure she is in charge of her instagram account even though they say she is.  It just seems strange to post so many almost nude pics especially since she isn't free yet.  I'm starting to think someone is trying to make her look bad so that they can stay in control of her life.  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

  • Like 5
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, the_blackout said:

You're contradicting yourself ! She is doing it on a PUBLIC platform.

If I was her, I would do Aaaaaanything remoootly out of the ordinary. I would even go overboard with the politically correct just to win the GP and not give them a single reason to think I'm not mentally well. And let me correct you, it's a public matter now, so everything she does online affects her case undirectly.

Do you see another celeb doing that ? Each time she posts something, I'm like nervous.

I have friends (GP) that think she's not well just by looking at her posts. and IT'S A FACT.

One picture, it's cool. but posting and reposting and reposting ??!! C'mon man. 

 

Win your battle and gain back your freedom and do whatever the **** you want. but for now, just don't, and behave.

Public platform is not the same as an actual public place, like the streets, a park, etc, I wouldn't think anyone needs an explanation for that :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: You could get to jail for being naked (or more accurately, indecent exposure) in a public place, not on your Instagram (the most that could happen is IG deleting your posts).

 

There's been given many examples of celebrities posing similarly like her, which is tiring at this point to bring up every time.

 

If your friends or anyone else think she's not well, I believe you, that only proves how judgmental people is, nothing else. A lot of people believing something doesn't make it real, and IT'S A FACT.

 

Believe it or not, posting and reposting something doesn't mean anything at all. She may be teasing us, she can also change her mind. Maybe the caption will be edited, maybe she'll add music to the video. 

 

Seriously, whether she stays in the conservatorship or not will not depend of the kind of content she posts on social media, or how many times she repeats a picture or how long are her captions or how many times she reposts and deletes. 

 

 

  • Love 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

You're contradicting yourself ! She is doing it on a PUBLIC platform.

If I was her, I would do Aaaaaanything remoootly out of the ordinary. I would even go overboard with the politically correct just to win the GP and not give them a single reason to think I'm not mentally well. And let me correct you, it's a public matter now, so everything she does online affects her case undirectly.

Do you see another celeb doing that ? Each time she posts something, I'm like nervous.

I have friends (GP) that think she's not well just by looking at her posts. and IT'S A FACT.

One picture, it's cool. but posting and reposting and reposting ??!! C'mon man. 

 

Win your battle and gain back your freedom and do whatever the **** you want. but for now, just don't, and behave.

A lot of my friends and colleagues I work with have constantly said to me about her Instagram as they know I’m a fan. Literally everyone thinks she’s crazy and it’s feeding into the narrative that she’s unwell and needs the conservatorship so what her team are doing is working.

The vast majority of people are suspicious but people are very naive and easily deceived. Even her own fans don’t accept it’s not her so I guess until her lawyer/Britney confirms directly it’s not her then there is going to be this constant speculation. The stuff being posted is ridiculously cruel. I wish this would stop 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Oh baby baby said:

She's not afraid of the things she posts

She finds herself flirting with the verge of obscene

On Instagram she will be bold

She's posting things that are out of control

...

And she doesn't want to explain these days

What project rose possibly means :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I love myself

Its not a sin

I cant control whats happening.

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Public platform is not the same as an actual public place, like the streets, a park, etc, I wouldn't think anyone needs an explanation for that :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: You could get to jail for being naked (or more accurately, indecent exposure) in a public place, not on your Instagram (the most that could happen is IG deleting your posts).

 

There's been given many examples of celebrities posing similarly like her, which is tiring at this point to bring up every time.

 

If your friends or anyone else think she's not well, I believe you, that only proves how judgmental people is, nothing else. A lot of people believing something doesn't make it real, and IT'S A FACT.

 

Believe it or not, posting and reposting something doesn't mean anything at all. She may be teasing us, she can also change her mind. Maybe the caption will be edited, maybe she'll add music to the video. 

 

Seriously, whether she stays in the conservatorship or not will not depend of the kind of content she posts on social media, or how many times she repeats a picture or how long are her captions or how many times she reposts and deletes. 

 

 

What can I say ? I really really hope you're right !

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Oh baby baby said:

Cos she just discovered titney is taking over

Another day without a t i t pic

The more she comes to understand

The touch of her hand :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I ADORE YOU!

 

 

Its crazy how META some of her songs are. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I love Britney with my full heart but this isn't a good look during a very public conservative case. Anything she does will be magnified and blown out of proportion which is why she should wait and lay low. The public is on her side and that is all she has right now.

She said she was going to stop posting but we know how that turned out. It's good she has more freedom and these posts are probably about her team controlling her body for so long but it's getting the wrong attention during a vital context in regard to her freedom.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I’m really surprised at the fans in this thread hating on others for acknowledging that these posts are not a good look for Britney. I agree, she should be free to do as she pleases and post whatever she wants, just as the rest of us are. I also don’t think anyone cares that she’s showing her body…. Britney’s been doing that her entire career. I think the point that needs to be made is that her posts make her look unstable. And given she’s fighting in court to regain control of her life, she without argument should be conscientious of how she conducts herself publicly. It’s not the nudity/***uality that is problematic, it’s the way she goes about it and the erratic captions that make her seem mentally unwell. 

If she is posting these herself, then I think it’s hard to believe she doesn’t have some mental issues she’s working through… and hopefully, if that is the case, it doesn’t prevent her from being let out of the conservatorship.

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, JeNny_C said:

I know a lot people won't agree with me, but I'm not so sure she is in charge of her instagram account even though they say she is.  It just seems strange to post so many almost nude pics especially since she isn't free yet.  I'm starting to think someone is trying to make her look bad so that they can stay in control of her life.  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Even if she is not the one posting or given a say in what is posted, she is the one taking these photographs and videos of her dancing and walking around in front of different backdrops. Regardless of whether she’s posting it herself, the behavior is what raises eyebrows and makes her seem erratic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

A lot of my friends and colleagues I work with have constantly said to me about her Instagram as they know I’m a fan. Literally everyone thinks she’s crazy and it’s feeding into the narrative that she’s unwell and needs the conservatorship so what her team are doing is working.

The vast majority of people are suspicious but people are very naive and easily deceived. Even her own fans don’t accept it’s not her so I guess until her lawyer/Britney confirms directly it’s not her then there is going to be this constant speculation. The stuff being posted is ridiculously cruel. I wish this would stop 

The problem is that she is the one posting. It's her on those videos. It's not like Jamie hired a look-a-like to make her look weird.

Team Con is just profiting from what she is putting out there ... 

what I still don't understand is that, why her lawyer doesn't advise her to stop posting ? Or Sam ? Anyone, please tell her  ..... Hey Britney, stop being weird on IG, it's not helping you. You're sabotaging the movement.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block