Britney accused of battery against her housekeeper over an altercation about one of her dogs, law enforcement reportedly assured Britney's people the case would go nowhere

On 8/21/2021 at 4:31 PM, ExXL said:

Honestly Jayden said Britney used to neglect her dog and leave it in the cage all day , maybe petting an animal is not for her but still I'm not saying that she's crazy or violent , but if it's true I feel sorry for the dog, I don't believe Britney would ever harm her dogs intentionally. But she could be forgetful and clumsy at times so.... 

clumsy…just like that song!! I thought she loved her dogs and cuddles with them all the time? They are her babies?

Why are people here putting a lot of emphasis on his comment about the dog? Jayden also wanted 5,000 people on his stream and he will spill more tea, he also called Kevin Jesus. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: This man who doesn’t work! 

But as mentioned her household and Jamie’s staff run her world. That’s likely what they say to the boys, to her family, to her friends, to her co workers. It’s the company line. Kevin keeps it up with the kids. Which is messed up. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 8/22/2021 at 10:16 AM, frederiickx said:

Exactly. Britney is not a dumb girl AT ALL. I also think he is one of the only people she has right now that she can talk to, etc. so she puts up with a lot of his BS for that reason. 

I think so too. When people are in prison they need to work with what they have to survive too. If they are all alone and threatened and abused they can’t afford to turn down the one person that offers to be their friend and talk to them. They often can’t even afford to turn down that person if they want s** and a relationship in return.

9 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Why are people here putting a lot of emphasis on his comment about the dog? Jayden also wanted 5,000 people on his stream and he will spill more tea, he also called Kevin Jesus. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: This man who doesn’t work! 

But as mentioned her household and Jamie’s staff run her world. That’s likely what they say to the boys, to her family, to her friends, to her co workers. It’s the company line. Kevin keeps it up with the kids. Which is messed up. 

FOR REAL! 
Big Brother Ugh GIF by Global TV

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This will probably result in some type of bs settlement :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

That's all this housekeeper is looking for at this point. Not justice, but money. 

I think that's what it comes down to. I was thinking how you can work for someone for years and it go from 0 to 100 real quick.

It seems more plausible that she realized Jamie was probably going to be gone soon and Britney will probably clear house of everyone he hired to start fresh and she wanted to secure her bag.