Mario Lopez says he knows Britney's family and management: "she's got a lot of good people around her”

I just went to his Twitter to see if there was any backlash. It's very sad. My grannie would have more comments/retweets if she had a Twitter account. The fame-hungry Irrelevant will always seek relevance in very sad ways.

• Love 2

There's something I need to get off my chest anda add to this

These fing plastic *** celebrities who stood there and cheered her on during vegas and the Glory era (and every era since) you cannot tell me they didn't hear little bits of info of what was going on with her & the whole reason she was trapped into this situation.. homegirl faked her way through vegas for what feels like forever and had countless celeb guests living their best life posting on insta at the most happening show in vegas (ofcourse it's our girl) 

The entirety of Hollywood is fake af & B is one of many victims of it, if any of these celebrities held any dignity they'd publicly support and fight for her, there's many with connections that could spring her from this situation 

What are they so afraid of that they won't help?

It's scary 

• Love 3

People like Mario Lopez depend on his jobs. He’s very “vanilla middle of the road don’t rock the boat” guy so he can keep his bs interviewing gigs. If he starts spilling tea on any celebrity he risks losing his income Bc no one else would want to talk to him. 

not saying it’s right, but we really don’t need him as an ally. 

On 8/19/2021 at 9:14 PM, rennen said:

Yet Mario is aware that one of his former colleagues, and a former member here, was denied from EVER working with Britney again because he took a selfie with her and didn't ask Jamie's permission first. 

That's Jamie asserting his control. Putting his foot down. Being overbearing. He isn't good for Britney.