Mario Lopez says he knows Britney's family and management: "she's got a lot of good people around her”

1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

Oh, a paycheck from Team Con? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

His old cast mate who played Lisa ( Lark Voorhies ) she was not treated well . Saved by the bell really did her dirty and shunned her. I did not see her old costars batting for her.  I always wonder if they cared enough about her. Lisa was thee best character in my opinion. Read she battled some things yet she was one of thee best reasons to watch Saved By the Bell.  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

How disappointing Britney always seemed comfortable around him. 

He is such an industry puppet though he’s way too sweet to be wholesome. Lots of **** came out about him a few years ago from people he worked with on SBTB. He’s a piece of me ****

Literally was about to say the same tgingthing. She legit seems to enjoy herself when she's with him so this is painful.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Aw bless his heart.

Its obvious he hasnt seen her in a VERY long time,

if he's saying that.

I feel like he doesnt mean Britney any harm,

he's probably the only tv interviewer that Britney likes.

So we shouldnt hate on him cause of his ignorance

Even TJ who was mainly seeing “those around Britney” when they were 12 years old just recently said that he and “everyone” back then saw what a horrible pos Jamie was and how badly she was treated by those around her.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Even TJ who was mainly seeing “those around Britney” when they were 12 years old just recently said that he and “everyone” back then saw what a horrible pos Jamie was and how badly she was treated by those around her.

The reason why I said what I said was cause Mario hasnt been around Britney in over a year and obviously doesnt know the reality of whats been going on.

Im sure he thinks that her dad is supportive cause he acts like that around others for people wont suspect the abuse he does towards Britney.

Mario has always been one of the very few celebs in Hollywood that seems to be genuine towards Britney.

Thats all im saying

• Like 1