Mario Lopez says he knows Britney's family and management: "she's got a lot of good people around her”

Mario Lopez says in a new interview that Britney has a lot of good people around her.

“I know her, and her father, and the family, and the management and all that — she’s got a lot of good people around her,” he told Page Six, “so hopefully everything gets figured out.”

Lopez did admit he hasn't spoken to her in more than a year. 

“I just wish her the best,” and reaffirmed, “She’ll be happy.”

Lopez was also asked about the Domination announcement.

lop2.jpg.cf2c073e9c00e564b0620900ba4197a2.jpg

• Haha 4

This to me seemed like he was trying to answer the questions without really getting involved. I'm assuming whatever this was originally for it wasn't really supposed to be about Britney 

He just recently interviewed Sam asghari so I'm sure britney is still cool with him, as she's always been a fan of Mario 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, dfffff said:

“I know her and her father, and the family, and the management and all that — she’s got a lot of good people around her”

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:I was disappointed, I always thought he was a good guy. Now we know why he worked with Britney so often.

I mean, obviously they wouldn't have let him near Britney so often if he didn't comply. And it's probable they all acted nice around him, given he's a famous celebrity. 

However, even if he didn't witness anything firsthand, it's sad he didn't show more support, now that Britney has spoken up. He could've at least said something like, she was surprised by the revelations or something. 

• Like 3