Britney's sister Jamie Lynn posts video wearing a breathing device

1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

Unrelated to Britney and just gives people a chance to spew more hate. I feel like this thread should be closed. 

THIS.  It aint Britney related. I'm so tired of people posting everything she shares. I mean, this is a BRITNEY forum. We dont care about every ******* thing she posts on her insta.

Start you own Jamie Lynn fanpage or something. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

THIS.  It aint Britney related. I'm so tired of people posting everything she shares. I mean, this is a BRITNEY forum. We dont care about every ******* thing she posts on her insta.

Start you own Jamie Lynn fanpage or something. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

As if being happy that her dad or sister is sick is going to help Britney’s case or make her feel better. I use this site as a means to escape all the hate on regular social media but it’s becoming the same thing :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1

I know it's possible to get COVID twice, but isn't it rare? I could've sworn JL got COVID a while back, but I'm not sure. I feel like she posted something about getting over COVID in those Destin photo captions, maybe? I could also be totally misremembering, especially since nobody in this thread has mentioned that yet. Does anyone remember this?

3 hours ago, AP4 said:

Some people are given antibiotics for covid. But there’s also antivirals some people manage to get as well. I mean for asthma I guess it could be corticosteroids, my son takes prednisone sometimes if his asthma is really flaring up. I forget that as an adult she’d probably get that in pill form I usually see it in liquid lol 

Prednisone tastes like death, but it will definitely open you up so you can breathe!

• Like 1