All That She Wants – Britney Version Is About Jamie

• Super Mods

I'm assuming most of you are well aware of Britney's demo of All That She Wants, and in case some of you aren't, the lyrics are completely about Jamie, no wonder the song was never released:

The silly pattern that I followed
I saw my mama being swallowed
By the one, who she loved
He pulled her down, couldn't see up above
Manipulation was his key
He screwed it in, 'cause she was naive
We're not perfect, we must say
But, now I've got to run away

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I remember this song from Ace of Base! I never knew Britney covered it, and I never realized what it was about. It definitely seems to relate to her parents' relationship.

yep, shes basically saying she followed a pattern her parents set her up for, a manipulative husband and a wife who is not aware and is too weak :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, rennen said:

If she wants to make music again one day, I hope she goes all in. Heart first. Not only would it be therapeutic for her but God I think we'd have some deep personal **** that we've longed for. 

I agree, I am really curious to see what she will give us once she is running the show if she decides to record something. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, rennen said:

If she wants to make music again one day, I hope she goes all in. Heart first. Not only would it be therapeutic for her but God I think we'd have some deep personal **** that we've longed for. 

I'm expecting something like Blackout but even darker. Since Britney is the kind to show her emotions in a peculiar way, I have a feeling it will be dark lyrics drowned in very dark beats :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm expecting something like Blackout but even darker. Since Britney is the kind to show her emotions in a peculiar way, I have a feeling it will be dark lyrics drowned in very dark beats :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

This is where The Weeknd should jump in and produce the track for her. 

But this can be for B11. B10 will be all about ballads (everytime) and rock anthem (you oughta know). :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

This poem she wrote that got sent to Jordan is heartbreaking too

Fragile and exposed, taken under by those
Whose intelligence made her mind froze
Manipulation, needed guidance
Reservation, with no defense

Why are you here now, and where were you then
I'm asking myself now, how do I begin to tell you 
I don't love you and I never will
Bow down to my children, please father

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

Ulf from Ace of Base did a interview about this song. It was recorded in denmark!

That guy is a liar. She recorded the entirety of Blackout in Atlanta, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami and New York City

There's no way she would've been able to record overseas at that time as she was either pregnant or in the midst of her custody battle with Kevin

Also I think it's so funny how they act as if they actually produced the song

Why would both them and Britney fly to Denmark to record a single song? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

And if they really produced it and own the master recording, why would they use the LQ version that leaked online for this unauthorized remix that they tried to release back in 2009? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

1 hour ago, PlayboyMommy said:

That guy is a liar. She recorded the entirety of Blackout in Atlanta, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami and New York City

There's no way she would've been able to record overseas at that time as she was either pregnant or in the midst of her custody battle with Kevin

Also I think it's so funny how they act as if they actually produced the song

Why would both them and Britney fly to Denmark to record a single song? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

And if they really produced it and own the master recording, why would they use the LQ version that leaked online for this unauthorized remix that they tried to release back in 2009? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Wait, what? Chill.

The song was recorded in 2007 in denmark.

"Also I think it's so funny how they act as if they actually produced the song" - you clearly do not know anything about Ace of Base

I won't even bother to comment on your "tried to release back in 2009"

Here's the interview:

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/now-ace-base/story?id=34316125