Ed Sheeran drops new album '='

Well he titled his first album "+" because it was an addition to the collection of songs he had previously released on his 5 EP's. 

X on the second album so the success and praise found for his first album would multiply. 

% for the third album because there was such a division and range of tracks with different sounds. He kinda referred it as his "bipolar" album or something along those lines. I think there were rumours that he was going to release a double album at the same time, but he eventually didn't. 

= now because he is obviously alluding to our deep dying homoerotic love and he is secretly planning our gay wedding together. Equality wins! Love wins! 

His next album "-" will be about him divorcing his wife; a sacrifice made in order to be with me. So now I'm an addition to his life. So everything comes full circle. 

The infinity sign will be the next album, demonstrating our everlasting union. 

• Haha 4
  • 2 months later...

I'm not into his music but I don't think he deserves all the hate , c'mon no need to be mean because you don't like somebody's music , I'm not talking about the jokes in this forum rather about the threads on Twitter roasting him like a turkey on à thanksgiving. 

So I just finished streaming... upon first listen, I can't see an actual evolution. It's decent, but it's a decline from Divide, which was a lot more dynamic, and well, of course, the masterpieces that Plus and Multiply are.

'Bad Habits' and 'Shivers' remain as highlights. 'Visiting Hours' is a very heartfelt song. Opening track 'Tides' has the potential to become a single. 'Be Right Now' is a nice song, but it's something that sounds like 2012. 

Probably more songs will grow on me later. I hope, though, he gives us something more a la 'The A Team' or 'Afire Love' in the future.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block