Hello Exhale, new user here 😊

Thank you guys for warm welcome :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Welcome to Exhale! :jamie_lynn_grape:

Besides liking Britney, what other artists are your faves?

Hi :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I really like The Weeknd's music and I enjoy some songs from Ariana, Gaga, Megan The Stallion, Nicki, Doja, Olivia Rodrigo etc. but obviously Britney is my #1 :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

2 hours ago, maki93 said:

Welcome! when I got into my relationship I stopped going to gym because of my partner :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Where are you from if I may ask?

Hi :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Gym can be so boring tbh :emma: But my ego is too big to stop working out :emma: I'm from Europe but now I live in US :emma: 

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Welcome to Exhale Henry, if you stan Ariana, Britney, and Ashley Tisdale you're a VIP member, especially the Ashley Tisdale part :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I workout as well, not for my boyfriend, i dont have one, but so i could **** with whoever I wish :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Hi :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I like few Ariana and Ashley songs :emma: Omg the part about you ******* with whoever u wish, iconic :emma: Good for you :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Hello, Henry! Great to have you here. Looking forward to seeing you share your opinions and thoughts on this forum!

1 hour ago, Sinned_88 said:

Well hello :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

1 hour ago, Lucky☆ said:

Welcome honey:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Hiiiii everyone :emma: I really appreciate the warm welcome, guys, I really like being here and meeting all of you! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::emma: 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Usually Exhale loves to be shady but this threads vibe is welcome! :emma:
I still love being shady from time to time because it makes life exciting! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Hahaha I get that and it's totally fine, it can be really funny sometimes ngl but that's just not my personality :emma: 

17 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

welcome to Exhell sweetie 👋☺️

glad you have been welcome in a better fashion than myself. (Actually not new. Back on Exhale after 10 years off.)

Hiiiiiii :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block