Jason Trawick denies he was secretly married to Britney

1 hour ago, Persona said:

Could this have been tied to a prenup? Lord help me I can't remember where I read/heard this but pretty sure Jason would have been required to sign a prenup with Jamie if the marriage had happened. Was it someone here or maybe it's from the gram girls podcast, but Jason and Jamie were likely just trying to move her money and mayhaps consulted about a divorce because that was the plan. to marry Britney, move the fund, divorce and get paid to leave.

yeah that was my theory - they were trying to access her revocable trust via marriage or divorce; hence the secrecy of the marriage… and it was probably kept secret even from her.

26 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

From Page Six. He said: “I believe you would have known if I was married.” 

I think he's right, because he's delivering his line with that famous king of the north arrogant sneer of his as if we are too stupid to grasp this information. He just couldn't help his sanctimonoius disposition when clearing the matter up.

• Like 1

Is it possible that the fees were for someone else in the family? We know they used Britney's money as they pleased.

JL was married in 2014, so it wouldn't be her. Bryan was married from 2008 to 2015. Wiki says his wife filed for divorce in 2015. What if Brian was ready to call it quits in 2012 and sought legal advice at that time but the couple changed their minds? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

3 hours ago, rennen said:

Keyword? Consult. Consult dissolution of marriage services. 

It could have been a case of her conservators seeking advice about what steps would be needed if a dissolution of marriage was required if they got married at a later date, and it didn't work out. 

I think the gram girls put two and two together and jumped the gun tbh. Unless there's something else I've missed?

Yeah, this thing got out of control, everyone wants attention now, it's exhausting.

3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

interesting that he comes out of hiding to defend this... he must be paying attention as this isn't something that has hit mainstream media.

if he would've ignored it, I think i wouldn’t have thought more about this... but now that he has denied it... hmm i don't know. it just adds fuel to the fire.

Agree! It is odd that he would come out of the woodwork to defend himself on this one issue. And in a fairly quick timespan since the original story broke. He’s obviously keeping track of the whole Free Britney movement. Why was this so important for him to clarify??

• Like 3

This is such an odd development, because it means someone is lying about them being married or Team Con had been preemptively looking into ending it.

It's almost 10k for a consultation? Isn't an engagement a verbal agreement? If it was due to the conservatorship, Why did they need divorce services and not probate services? 

Ultimately, it's such a particularly specific set of services they requested and paid for. The ending of a marriage. Unless having a manager/conservator as a fiance was even messier than we believed (who could have seen that coming?), it raises the question as to why these services were necessary; either they were dealing with engagement issues, divorce issues or a third unrelated divorce was paid for by the Estate (did anyone else get divorced?)

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

Agree! It is odd that he would come out of the woodwork to defend himself on this one issue. And in a fairly quick timespan since the original story broke. He’s obviously keeping track of the whole Free Britney movement. Why was this so important for him to clarify??

seeing all of this scares me A LOT the more people that would get in trouble if Britney gets free, then the harder it'll be to free her... or the more likely something might happen to her... this is more dangerous than we think.

maybe it wont be a great idea for her to say everything. just be free and enjoy her life.

2 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Is a man really allowed to access his wife's trust if she is under a conservatorship ? 

i don't know, this is why i said maybe - but from what i know it would make sense, and maybe it could be argued. more so if he additionally to being her husband, he was his conservator.

obviously some tricks would be needed, but im sure they could.