Recently, a Swedish Journalist has exposed the 16 questions that Britney’s team FORBID and BANNED him from asking her in 2011

8 hours ago, Isla said:

Hmm while some of these questions seem harmless, did he really think it was necessary to ask about the head shaving?

It’s odd how “she” ignored it. I remember her image at the time not truly recovering from it. Had she been allowed to show depth and growth as a person, it would’ve been more beneficial to her image and maybe even mental well-being? It’s not as embarrassing as everyone made it out to be and I hope she knows that.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, dfffff said:

Recently, a Swedish Journalist has exposed the 16 questions that Britney’s team FORBID and BANNED him from asking her in 2011 including:

1. When was the last time you felt really anonymous?

2. What do you hope the future holds for you?Image

She mentions the bad hair days. She must be aware or has seen those pictures of her extensions showing badly. She sounds so sad here :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

46 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

It’s odd how “she” ignored it. I remember her image at the time not truly recovering from it. Had she been allowed to show depth and growth as a person, it would’ve been more beneficial to her image and maybe even mental well-being? It’s not as embarrassing as everyone made it out to be and I hope she knows that.

Yeah that is a good point. But idk, the question kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Especially because this interview was supposed to be about the Femme Fatale Tour arriving in Sweden anyway.

• Love 1
On 8/19/2021 at 6:39 AM, Lotte said:

I feel all of you are focusing on the wrong thing here. It doesn't matter if the questions are stupid, the fact that they cut the interview because he asked if she ever feels overprotected-- Proved the point. 

Very rarely do I give her team credit but let’s be honest, that was probably the straw the broke the camels back

On 8/19/2021 at 10:04 AM, Alexanda said:

Yes, i don't see rude questions at all. 

I see censorship here. 

Come on now. Don’t be delusional. This was a 15 minute interview meant to promote the Femme Fatale Tour. Do I agree her team overdoes the censorship on questions? Yes. But asking questions about her head shaving, if she feels old, and if she feels like her time in the limelight is up? Come on now. Any other team wouldn’t pre screen questions, but upon hearing them they would Immediately tell the reporter “that’s inappropriate. Next question.”

No one is asking Mariah about her breakdown from years ago during interviews. Why is Britney always so scrutinized? This reporter was trying to get a hit piece in the wrong place. Everyone is always trying to benefit off of her story and the fact he’s sharing these questions now STILL shows his intentions. I think he’s viewing himself as someone who is “speaking out” but he doesn’t realize he’s shooting himself in the foot by revealing he wanted to ask such exploitive questions and also speaking up about this just barely. He had years to reveal this. If he was so forward thinking and outraged about the conservatorship where was his activism then? Give me a break.

• Like 3