Recently, a Swedish Journalist has exposed the 16 questions that Britney’s team FORBID and BANNED him from asking her in 2011

Recently, a Swedish Journalist has exposed the 16 questions that Britney’s team FORBID and BANNED him from asking her in 2011 including:

1. When was the last time you felt really anonymous?

2. What do you hope the future holds for you?

ques.jpg.7db40b74218169e97e420785b967e1bb.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Very mixed feelings on this. Obviously her team kept any narrative of control/overprotection to a minimum, despite the fanbase being super aware of it, for their own selfish reasons. HOWEVER, the media has such a history of exploitative, rude, intrusive questions which looking back was deeply demeaning and clearly exposed Britney in ways. Half these questions are just that- I don't think the reporter is that innocent. There are better ways to frame these questions if he truly cared about her feelings. These seem purposefully insensitive/provocative/inflammatory to get a reaction on camera and get a headline.

He was the only one allowed to interview her in sweden. God knows why, he is more a gossipy shallow blogger than a journalist to me. Still, I do like how he press for the question ,what she see in the future. I would have loved to hear the answer to that one. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, arama said:

Some of these questions are rude AF. 'Straight-forward Swedish questions' doesn't cut it, I'm afraid.

He was so stupid as well. Asked the same question multiple times in a vague way without realising how dumb, repetitive and suggestive his questions were. Sounded like he had already made up his mind about what her answer would be and that when she answered him and her answer wasn’t what he wanted he just kept rephrasing in a vague way.

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I’m sorry but some of these questions are outright rude - head shaving? Does she feel old etc. Seriously. 

And no reason to ask about Chris Crocker either. 

I know. I can’t believe he is not being called out for his misogony towards her in this interview. He think this was such cutting edge journalism that is relevant now. He is just part of the problem presented in “Framing Britney Spears”

Some of these questions doesn't even make sense

• You feel afraid of Miley, Selena taking over your limelight? This question is so dumb. 
  • Why Britney can't talk about Swedish people? Max and her made some greatest hits of all times. 

I do not understand but most of the questions Britney wouldn't want to answer even herself.