Little Mix announce new album "Between Us" to celebrate 10 year Anniversary

Slayer

I'm getting the super deluxe from Amazon..

I just realized they have no US store, which means just like Confetti, they are no plans for a full US release, I hate sony Music US, they are still punishing them for failing to break up the group and  launch Perrie as a solo star.

@Slayer only you will know what I'm talking about, not many people know what Simon and Columbia tried to do to the girls. 

and as for @SloppyToppyGoddess I think they left the forum. 

a huge argument happened.. just go to her last post, you can see she probably left, her and Jordan got really into a huge fight. 

and I know she brought up all the double standards on nudity and other stuff, that is allowed per jordan, vs. Members. 

I think she's gone. But I've noticed a trend most leave cos of the rules vs. What someone allows that doesn't follows the rules. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BSpearsLMixStan91 said:

I am so excited for this. I can't wait to buy the album when it comes out.

Each version has a different track list!

On the girls individual picture discs they each chose their 2 favourite LM songs to their individual vinyl!

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

They just don’t stop :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

They really don't stop :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Their 7th album in 10 years - TAKE MY MONEY QUEENS :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm getting the super deluxe from Amazon..

I just realized they have no US store, which means just like Confetti, they are no plans for a full US release, I hate sony Music US, they are still punishing them for failing to break up the group and  launch Perrie as a solo star.

@Slayer only you will know what I'm talking about, not many people know what Simon and Columbia tried to do to the girls. 

and as for @SloppyToppyGoddess I think they left the forum. 

a huge argument happened.. just go to her last post, you can see she probably left, her and Jordan got really into a huge fight. 

and I know she brought up all the double standards on nudity and other stuff, that is allowed per jordan, vs. Members. 

I think she's gone. But I've noticed a trend most leave cos of the rules vs. What someone allows that doesn't follows the rules. 

Ugh really? I hate their US label so much!

Hopefully some US stores stock the different variations as like I said earlier, each CD/VINYL/Picture disc have different track lists!

Oh wow I didn't know about the Sloppy situation :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: I need to catch up on what happened.

I've literally bought everything :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: The boxset, the No1 fan bundle, the signed deluxe bundle, Super deluxe CD book!

Omg a full list of the current variations:

lm4.png

• Love 2

I know some fans are saying what about Jesy. 

I don't think they realize it's actually expensive to obtain a license to use her image.. 

The Spice girls paid Victoria a huge check to sell the classic spice merch with her image from the 90s for the 2019 tour..

They really think they can use her image. Sony Music only can use her voice as they own the masters..

They don't own her image, as that's a whole other issue as Jesy owns all rights to her image and likeness..

This is why when tv shoes have series finale and a cast member is no longer there, let's say Charmed, it's cheaper to use the other 3, to include prue would mean paying shannen Doherty a bunch of money for a brief second to use her likeness in a photo. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block