Miley gets mad at paparazzi when asked about FreeBritney

10 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Paparazzis are a huge part of the situation that made Britney end up in the situation she is, every time they asked about the movement it feels pretty opportunistic. I dislike paparazzi, they have no respect at all, and in Britney’s prime days they were even worse.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Literally scum of the world 80% of them

• Love 1
  • Like 2

The shutter sound at the beginning gives me the creeps. Reminds me of the times when Britney was hounded by literally hundreds of them. 

I think she said "Y'all, chill on the Barbara Walters swag. Get outta here." after he asked about Free Britney. 

These losers ask questions to get a reaction. Shame there's still such a high demand for celebrities on their downtime... yet here we are I guess watching it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods

First of all, she didnt get mad.

Also wouldnt you be annoyed if you were famous and the papazzari/media

kept hounding you about a topic you already talked about?

Dont get me wrong, im all for #FreeBritney 

but it would get exhausting after a while of constantly being asked about

especially if I already talked about it.

• Like 2

She mad because these lunatics come up and start asking all these questions and taking pictures of her without asking. For the longest time the general public thought this was normal or acceptable somehow but now people are seeing it's really gross. :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

I get annoyed when someone is staring at me across the room, I can't even imagine if a group of people started taking pictures of me on the street :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: