What were you like 10 years ago?

princessmimi

I was going through a lot of **** at school but I was very focused on my studies, had a couple of irl fake friends. A few years after that, all the childhood and teenage trauma kicked in and got in the way of my adulthood. I started to dissociate a lot from myself and now I'm in a sea of insecurities and self-doubt :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Britney has been the only stable thing in my life, in that time span. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

4 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I was going through a lot of **** at school but I was very focused on my studies, had a couple of irl fake friends. A few years after that, all the childhood and teenage trauma kicked in and got in the way of my adulthood. I started to dissociate a lot from myself and now I'm in a sea of insecurities and self-doubt :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Britney has been the only stable thing in my life, in that time span. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

A hint/spoiler: the @boyinthemirror is youuuuuuuuuu :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

:rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Hide contents

But then I be like... "who is the boy I see, staring straight back at me... why is my reflection someone I don't know" :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

That's why you need to listen to the Spanish version since it ends in a more positive note:

Ya no voy a ocultar
La que soy, nunca más
Un buen día, el amor
Me rescatará
Y ese día, quien yo soy
Se reflejará

Which translates to "I'm not gonna hide who I am no more, one good day love will rescue me, and that day, my reflection will show who I am inside" :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block